Time for someone to go after the green & yellow $$$

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Time for someone to go after the green & yellow $$$

Deere & Co. posted a very robust double digit increase in profits for the second quarter beating analysts projection by a big margin.

They attenest thier growth to "non-farm" business - especially the lawn tractor business fueled by affluent suburbanites. Aren't those perfect demographics for the IRL?

Let's go boys, land a sponsor and get out the old green & yellow car layout from C7!!
    Have attended: Indy 500 (36), Belle Island (3), Kentucky (4), St Pete (3), Homestead (1), Texas (2) Michigan (5), Cleveland (3), Iowa (6), Chicagoland (5), IRP (2), Eldora (3)...

WOO-HOO look at that tractor go!!!!!!!
    IRL, Champcar and F1 fan

Comment

Everyone wants to them race the riding mower.

Comment

Maybe they could badge the TWR.
        Proud to be a complainer.

Comment

Originally posted by slinger
          Maybe they could badge the TWR.

There would be a definate American connection there. Might help their sales to people looking to race those lawn mowers.
          One driver's "fuel strategy" is another driver's "speed up or we will park you!"

Comment

I know it's not a Deere, but I just had to post this gem from my personal collection:
            "Promote what you love instead of bashing what you hate."

2018 Indianapolis 500 photo gallery

2018 Long Beach Grand Prix photo gallery

2017 Indianapolis 500 photo gallery

Comment

Re: Time for someone to go after the green & yellow $$$

Originally posted by damilt
              Deere & Co. posted a very robust double digit increase in profits for the second quarter beating analysts projection by a big margin.

They attenest thier growth to "non-farm" business - especially the lawn tractor business fueled by affluent suburbanites. Aren't those perfect demographics for the IRL?

Let's go boys, land a sponsor and get out the old green & yellow car layout from C7!!
              I'm no where near as good as C7, but I did one back in Feb. I was just thinking about them sponsoring in the IRL when I saw they were sponsoring some golf thing.

Here's the link to the thread when I did the Deere car.

http://www.trackforum.com/forums/sho...threadid=10124
              Life's too short to worry/Life's too long to wait
              Too short not to love everybody/Life's too long to hate

"There are a number of very knowledgeable and entertaining race fans here. There are also a number of morons. Your job is to figure out which is which." - Rev-Ed

Comment

That's the one!! Beautiful job. Didn't realize we had so many people with talent.
                Have attended: Indy 500 (36), Belle Island (3), Kentucky (4), St Pete (3), Homestead (1), Texas (2) Michigan (5), Cleveland (3), Iowa (6), Chicagoland (5), IRP (2), Eldora (3)...

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X