Time out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Time out

The way this season has gone, CART in flames. the IRL in serious trouble, this from an IRL fan. I'm finding it harder and harder to see any light at the end of the tunnel.
    No one is really promoting except Eddie Gossage and that includes the IRL, the other track owners are content to take what comes. Face it, the IRL makes sure each track at least breaks even if not getting some profit, so why make an effort.
    In the mean time Mickey Mouse treats it's partner like a red headed stepchild. If you didn't know better, you wouldn't even be aware of their telecasts of the IRL.
    And CART, oh man CART.
    The inmates have run the asylum (sp) entirely out of money and future.
    Guess it's time for me to take a big time out.
    Is it December yet? :mad: :mad:
    "Moralism is often the first strength of a weak mind"
    -Norman Mailer-

Re: Time out

Originally posted by sweaty In the mean time Mickey Mouse treats it's partner like a red headed stepchild.
    Isn't that better than being the drunken, unemployed second cousin?

Actually, I told you so.

I've been telling you people for years how good we have had it and it wasn't going to last. I'm not surprised that racing has once again hit the bottom of the cycle. it will happen again. and it will happen even after that.
    "Is that my *** that I smell burning?" ... Helmet Stogie from "Death spasms of the Mabuchi"

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X