Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BY 400 #1 ranked sporting event for last week.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BY 400 #1 ranked sporting event for last week.

BY 400 final ratings 6.0

The only bad news is that it is down 5% from last years 6.3
    IRL, Champcar and F1 fan

Re: BY 400 #1 ranked sporting event for last week.

Originally posted by IndyIRLman
    BY 400 final ratings 6.0

The only bad news is that it is down 5% from last years 6.3
    Good for them
    A series made-up of winners from the little tracks across this great land deserves to be #1.

carl s
    Indio, CA
    All the rivers, they flow into the sea
    Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati

Comment

Wow. No subliminal, hidden message there. Enjoy the NASCAR races (as I do) and thanks, again, for sharing.

Comment

Originally posted by Defender
        Wow. No subliminal, hidden message there.

I don't think I usually post with hidden or subliminal messages.
        IRL, Champcar and F1 fan

Comment

Not you. The NASCAR fan who followed you.

Comment

"You don't know what Indy means."

Funny thing, just this week in USA I read where NASCAR was looking at ways to make the Brickyard 400 more exciting, look for them to suggest more banking, that's how they fix everything.

Comment

That is one line that needs to be drawn.

Comment

Not you. The NASCAR fan who followed you.
                Defender,
                From one NASCAR fan to another:
                How's bout the "fan of the winners from the littles tracks across this great land"

carl s
                Indio, CA

Comment

They're alright by me. But NASCAR would be more exciting to me if they went faster. But oh, well. On a somewhat related note, I've been having rather sordid fantasies that involve Kevin Harvick's pretty young wife that he must have obtained from a box of Swiss Miss.

Without going into a lot of graphic detail, it involves her in remnants of a St. Pauli Girl kind of outfit and me wearing a funny Robin Hood-kind of hat with a feather in it and knee-length shorts held up by suspenders. I've also got funky looking socks on.

The lurid part involves those ponytails of hers and me yelping 'gitty up' in a Swedish sounding accent and me getting my socks blown off, in a manner of speaking. But not like Joe Heitzler said he would.

But I digress.

Comment

They're alright by me. But NASCAR would be more exciting to me if they went faster. But oh, well. On a somewhat related note, I've been having rather sordid fantasies that involve Kevin Harvick's pretty young wife that he must have obtained from a box of Swiss Miss.

Without going into a lot of graphic detail, it involves her in remnants of a St. Pauli Girl kind of outfit and me wearing a funny Robin Hood-kind of hat with a feather in it and knee-length shorts held up by suspenders. I've also got funky looking socks on.

The lurid part involves those ponytails of hers and me yelping 'gitty up' in a Swedish sounding accent and me getting my socks blown off, in a manner of speaking. But not like Joe Heitzler said he would.

But I digress.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X