Aug. 7Th Announcement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aug. 7Th Announcement

Does anyone know the time and location of the much anticipated announcement? Also, will there be any live media coverage, SPEED, ESPNEWS, Bloomberg? Lastly, has any word leaked out as to who will be in attendance?

Thanks!

Isn't there an anoouncement today?
    SENسR MODERATOR......

"Better To Be Judged By Twelve Than Carried By Six"
    " Only Those Who Will Risk Going Too Far....Can Possibly Find Out How Far One Can Go "...T.S. Elliot....

Comment

Re: Aug. 7Th Announcement

Originally posted by NIMBUS
      Does anyone know the time and location of the much anticipated announcement? Also, will there be any live media coverage, SPEED, ESPNEWS, Bloomberg? Lastly, has any word leaked out as to who will be in attendance?

Thanks!
      I didn't know it was "much anticipated."

I haven't heard anything as far as times go, but if you're gonna be in attendance I figured you'd know by now!
      http://brianswish.trackforum.com/brianswish_main.htm/

Comment

Should I wear old socks or new socks that day? Can I buy a pair of socks for $1.46?

Comment

Originally posted by Defender
          Should I wear old socks or new socks that day? Can I buy a pair of socks for $1.46?

A $1.46 is the stock price....not the sock price.

You're welcome.

Comment

That would be the real announcement today dog, the Milwaukee one, you get to go there next year if for I think the first time in a long time, perhaps ever that John Menard runs someone else's engine. I am concerned that being forced into running the Chord will shut him down.

As for the other announcement, I don't think the Mackie Sock Garters will get it done, I suggest all of you that bought them from me use one wrap of duct tape just in case.

OBTW, if CART fails to find the funding, will they actually say something or just not show up for the next event, leaving the transporters locked out at the gate?

Comment

Originally posted by indyracer56
              A $1.46 is the stock price....not the sock price.

You're welcome.

[Emily Littella impression] Oh. Never mind. [/Emily Littella impression]

Last edited by Defender; 08-06-2003, 09:20 AM.

Comment

I thought that today was the shareholder's meeting and the big announcement was scheduled for tomorrow.
                Proud to be a complainer.

Comment

I thought the announcement was at the SEMA show.

Comment

There won't be an announcement.
                    Nolan Ryan was once bitten by a coyote

Comment

Originally posted by Sammich
                      That’ll really be unfortunate. I’ve been able to keep several prospective advertising clients semi-interested for several weeks with promises of some forthcoming good news. I was hoping that that good news would come tomorrow. Oh well, too bad, so sad, life goes on.

Comment

Today or tomorrow?
                        SENسR MODERATOR......

"Better To Be Judged By Twelve Than Carried By Six"
                        " Only Those Who Will Risk Going Too Far....Can Possibly Find Out How Far One Can Go "...T.S. Elliot....

Comment

I have no hard evidence but what makes anyone think this supposed announcement date will be different from the others?
                          Nolan Ryan was once bitten by a coyote

Comment

I have no hard evidence but what makes anyone think this supposed announcement date will be different from the others?

Maybe you should word it as you don't think there will be an announcement. I took it as you knew for sure.
                            IRL, Champcar and F1 fan

Comment

Is no announcement anything like actually making an announcement that the announcement has been delayed?

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X