Purex not in CR test

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Purex not in CR test

I was thumbing through Consumer Reports last week and saw that they had a laundry detergent test. Tide won and Purex wasn't even tested.

The Sunday Dallas paper had a letter to the editor about the IRL. Writer said the League needed to do better/more PR work. I always equate "PR work/media saavy" with "fakeing people out."

is there a point to your post?
    "IRL is better at everything except selling themselves." -- Jennifer Floyd Engel, ESPN/103.3 FM

Comment

Just the point on top of my head!
      I was just curious to see how Purex would stack up. I use Tide, wife uses Purex, I was just puzzled that it wasn't even tested.
      As for marketing/pr stuff, I know it is a necessary evil. Since the League seems to have lost its, (said respectfully) "Beechler Factor" I know that the pr machine has to come into play now so that the League can grow. Sometimes I miss the '97-'99 days, even though I knew it wouldn't last forever.

Comment

I've been using Purex ever since they signed onto Dryer & Reinbold. I'm satisfied with it. As long as they continue to back the IRL I'll stay loyal to them.
        For the record, I never had a problem with CART in 1995. Its when they turned beligerant twards IMS and their fans for supporting the IRL that turned me off them.

Comment

Originally posted by Indycarjunkie
          As long as they continue to back the IRL I'll stay loyal to them.
          ditto
          IRL, Champcar and F1 fan

Comment

Better start testing other soaps, me thinks they won't be around much longer. Last place does not get much exposure..

Comment

When I read the title of this thread, I couldn't figure out why Buhl wasn't testing at Chicago....

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X