No announcement yet.

NASCAR wishes its Chase was as competitive as Formula One

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nascar finally get that they suck as a racing series. It is just the WWE on wheels and it is really showing with the so called chase.

F1 will always be king and i for one am glad to see nascar admit it.

Comment

Originally posted by Gabe Atthaus View Post
      Nascar finally get that they suck as a racing series. It is just the WWE on wheels and it is really showing with the so called chase.

F1 will always be king and i for one am glad to see nascar admit it.
      F1 will never been king in the US. You can take that to the bank and cash it.
      "Paff has been closer to the mark than anyone will give him credit for."

Richard Kimble 11/18/2010

"Paff is far more right than any of you will EVER give him credit for.

As non politically correct and un IndyCar friendly as it is, it's the truth. "

SeeuInMay 12/29/2010

Comment

NASCAR is King in the US, just goes to show that it doesn't take much to entertain most American race fans.
        ​a bad day at the race track beats a good day at work

Comment

Originally posted by indyracefan View Post
          NASCAR is King in the US, just goes to show that it doesn't take much to entertain most American race fans.

I love the constant NASCAR bashing by the formula car/road racing crowd it is pretty funny.

Jealous much?

SeeuInMay 12/29/2010

Comment

Originally posted by Chris Paff View Post

I love the constant NASCAR bashing by the formula car/road racing crowd it is pretty funny.

Jealous much?
            'Constant'?!,...please point out all the NASCAR bashes by me. You do well more than your share of bashing so you have absolutely no room to speak. I get a kick out of the lack of intelligence by people who can't call Formula-1 or IndyCar by their proper names.

Comment

'Constant'?!,...please point out all the NASCAR bashes by me. You do well more than your share of bashing so you have absolutely no room to speak. I get a kick out of the lack of intelligence by people who can't call Formula-1 or IndyCar by their proper names.
              I was not just speaking about you, I was talking about the many members on this board who love to bash NASCAR.

SeeuInMay 12/29/2010

Comment

Is F1 a racing series...

Comment

Originally posted by hdolan View Post
                  Is F1 a racing series...
                  Im pretty sure it is
                  Live like Dave

Comment

Is F1 a racing series...
                    Is NASCAR...

Comment

Is NASCAR...
                      Ask Dario and Sam...

Comment

Ask Dario and Sam...
                        You asked the initial question, can't you answer?

Comment

I was not just speaking about you, I was talking about the many members on this board who love to bash NASCAR.
                          I'd say there's one helluvalot more IndyCar bashing than NASCAR bashing.
                          F1 will never been king in the US. You can take that to the bank and cash it.
                          It is more popular than USAC or WoO, though.

And by the way, I don't watch NASCAR just because it's popular, and I watch F1 and don't give a crap that it isn't popular. You can take that to the bank, cash it, buy some mac-n-cheese, and eat it
                          Turn13
                          Paradoxically Sublime Fool
                          Last edited by Turn13; 10-30-2010, 10:10 PM.
                          "Each day well lived makes every yesterday a dream of happiness and every tomorrow a vision of hope. Look well therefore to this one day for it, and it alone, is life"
                          ~ Sanskrit poem attributed to Kalidasa, "Salutation to the Dawn"

Brian's Wish

Comment

You asked the initial question, can't you answer?
                            Yeah right

He answered it once twelve years ago on another forum, go do a search you lazy bones
                            "Each day well lived makes every yesterday a dream of happiness and every tomorrow a vision of hope. Look well therefore to this one day for it, and it alone, is life"
                            ~ Sanskrit poem attributed to Kalidasa, "Salutation to the Dawn"

Brian's Wish

Comment

Ask Dario and Sam...
                              We could ask Michael Andretti if F1 is real racing.

Im assuming hes a real racer with a valid opinion of F1

since he raced in AOW back when the haters think it was still "real"
                              Live like Dave

Comment

Originally posted by Turn13 View Post
                                Yeah right

He answered it once twelve years ago on another forum, go do a search you lazy bones
                                Yeah I know, I was bored and just playing his game.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X