Disgruntled Fan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disgruntled Fan

At SpeedForum, this fan is disappointed with the operations of the IRL. He maintains that since Europe supplies us with drivers. Adding also, that Europe is involved with their dollars in our racing series, there should be more races in Europe. He faults us for this shortcoming.

-----------------

Should they make large print alphabet soup for seniors?
    Last edited by NoviVespa; 03-17-2008, 12:20 PM.

Big deal, its a big world with allot of opinions.

In the end, what Tony does, or decides to do, is the only thing that matters.
    Brian W Keske
    bwkdesign.wordpress.com

"The issue today is the same as it has been throughout all history, whether man shall be allowed to govern himself or be ruled by a small elite."
    -- Thomas Jefferson

Comment

I don't know about the rest of you, but I'm feeling pretty gruntled heading into the season.
      I ain't quiet, everybody else is too loud.

Comment

Originally posted by bkeske
        Everyone has an opinion and everyone has an.....uhhhhhhh, you know. Sometimes the two are inseparable, which appears to be the case with those disgruntled with the way ow racing is headed.

Cha-ching.

Originally posted by CARTer
        I don't know about the rest of you, but I'm feeling pretty gruntled heading into the season.
        Not so oddly, your mood is valid.

Originally posted by merriam-webster.aol.com
        to put in a good humor <were gruntled with a good meal and good conversation — W. P. Webb>
        http://aolsvc.merriam-webster.aol.co...onary/gruntled
        Last edited by Sybil D. Sobydianz; 03-17-2008, 07:45 PM.
        "Is that my *** that I smell burning?" ... Helmet Stogie from "Death spasms of the Mabuchi"

Comment

I wish you good luck in your Gruntlement.
          "George Bignotti's Sinmast Wildcat (Designed by Bob Riley); delicately built, carefully prepared and boldly driven by Gordon Johncock." -- Keith Jackson

Comment

"There are two ways to conquer and enslave a nation. One is by the sword. The other is by debt." John Adams 1826
            Nostalgia isn't what it used to be.
            www.fairtax.org

Comment

That's true Brian. I hope you remember that should more road courses or egad, street courses get added.

Comment

I can always turn off my TV, or not tune in at all, as I have opinions too. I did it last year on most all of racing. The only race I watched in its entirety was Indy....didn't even watch Le Mans, nor Sebring.
                Brian W Keske
                bwkdesign.wordpress.com

"The issue today is the same as it has been throughout all history, whether man shall be allowed to govern himself or be ruled by a small elite."
                -- Thomas Jefferson

Comment

he end, what Tony does, or decides to do, is the only thing that matters.
                  It's all about Tony.
                  "I would really like to go to NASCAR. I really enjoy NASCAR and if I could be there in a couple of years that's where I'd want to be." - Jeff Gordon (after testing a Formula Super Vee)

Comment

Originally posted by Spike
                    It's all about Tony.
                    It sure is now.

"Is that my *** that I smell burning?" ... Helmet Stogie from "Death spasms of the Mabuchi"

Comment

And that's good.

Comment

I can always turn off my TV, or not tune in at all, as I have opinions too.
                        Nah, don't do that. Watch what you like and ignore the naybobs.

Comment

Dunno Doc, most the mickey mouse street courses is where I draw the line when it comes to Indy Cars and endurance sportscars.

IMO, those just don't mix.
                          Brian W Keske
                          bwkdesign.wordpress.com

-- Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Dunno Doc, most the mickey mouse street courses is where I draw the line when it comes to Indy Cars and endurance sportscars.

IMO, those just don't mix.
                            Yeah, street racing sucks, but it's part of those series now. It's still racing so I still watch but I don't enjoy it as much as read road circuit racing.

It does sort of gall me that we have to be adding all these stupid street parades while the great road courses sit idle. There is no excuse in the world for Indycars not to be racing at Road Atlanta the day after the Petite. Thyere is no excuse in the world for themn not to be racing that day after ALMS at Mosport. There is no excuse in the world for them not to be racing at Road America the day after the ALMS.

The most natural thing in the world is for the ALMS and IRL to piggyback as many road racing weekends as practical. Of course, it's a good thing that they didn't and allowed Houston to swirl down the bowl, but they really need to team up for the good courses and make road racing happen on a grand scale again.

Comment

Originally posted by NoviVespa
                              At SpeedForum, this fan is disappointed with the operations of the IRL. He maintains that since Europe supplies us with drivers. Adding also, that Europe is involved with their dollars in our racing series, there should be more races in Europe. He faults us for this shortcoming.

-----------------

Should they make large print alphabet soup for seniors?
                              I thought no one goes there aymore after the bb change.
                              Some people are like a Slinky .... Not really good for anything, but you still can't help but smile
                              when you shove them down the stairs.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X