NASCAR DAY May 16th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NASCAR DAY May 16th

With the power of government they get Race Day in America in Feb. I say they because they are the only ones racing. And now we have the self marketed NASCAR day on May 16th. To bad Race Day isnt on Memorial weekend when 2 very large races are being held.

NASCAR Day is a worthy cause and I appreciate the series for using their marketing efforts in such a way. I always get a pin and I also admire the wonderful things that happen at the Victory Junction Camp. They, of course, are one of the reciepients of the funds generated by NASCAR Day. If IndyCar puts together a special day, I'll proudly wear it's pen. I already wear IndyCar gear.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnMc
      NASCAR Day is a worthy cause and I appreciate the series for using their marketing efforts in such a way. I always get a pin and I also admire the wonderful things that happen at the Victory Junction Camp. They, of course, are one of the reciepients of the funds generated by NASCAR Day. If IndyCar puts together a special day, I'll proudly wear it's pen. I already wear IndyCar gear.
      I was waiting for someone to say something. NASCAR does it right. I think the "Race Day in America" is somewhat B.S. But that is no reason why Indy couldnt do something either. I too would wear one if they did something.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X