For 2008, Paul Tracy will....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For 2008, Paul Tracy will....

I find it very ironic that PT is on the outside looking in, but what does everyone think will happen this season? (vote in poll)
    Forsythe decides to run whole season, retains PT
    11.34%
    PT runs LB w/ Forsythe & Indy w/ another team.
    26.80%
    PT signs with another team for full ICS season.
    41.24%
    Long Beach w/ Forsythe and hangs the shoes.
    19.59%
    In the booth with Scott Goodyear.
    1.03%

Need another:

PT stays with GF they run Indy and after.
    Man to Man is so unjust... there's no Man you can Trust.

Comment

Need another:

PT sits out the entire season.

Comment

Cries to the press all year.

And then fades away..................................

Comment

I don't like any of those options.
          It's always been about the Indy 500!
          I realize I have the right to remain silent, but don't have the ability or enough common sense to do so.:rolleyes:

Comment

Originally posted by Fueler
            Need another:

PT sits out the entire season.
            I like your option.
            I realize I have the right to remain silent, but don't have the ability or enough common sense to do so.:rolleyes:

Comment

Where is the put the engines in front or "h" option? Or the PT is a whiner who passed under the yellow so why should I care what happens to him?

Comment

Originally posted by Mack Too
                I like your option.

That's the last option....in the booth with Goodyear.

Comment

Hopefully he and his bitter old owner will both go away.

Instead of worrying about what a washed up 39 year old, who (according to RMiller) only wants to race 2 more years anyway, might or might not do, lets put our hopes and resources into getting Robbie Pecorari, PJ Chesson, Phil Geibler and Jimmy Kite into rides instead.

Its about the future and building the American fanbase; not the past.

And, if you need a Canadian driver for your series to help sell tickets in Edmonton and/or Toronto, find a young Canadian kid and build with him for the future.
                  IRL 2009: "Cars you can't see, driven by drivers you have never heard of, on a network you don't get"

"I'd hire your grandmother, if she brought a budget"- Bankrupt Indy Car team owner Tyler Tadevic, to Curt Cavin in December, on the tough standards he looks for when "hiring" driver talent.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Hendricks
                    Instead of worrying about what a washed up 39 year old, who (according to RMiller) only wants to race 2 more years anyway, might or might not do, lets put our hopes and resources into getting Robbie Pecorari, PJ Chesson, Phil Geibler and Jimmy Kite into rides instead.
                    Why can't I wish for those guys to have rides and also hope to see Tracy in the league?

Comment

Originally posted by ovalfan01
                      That's the last option....in the booth with Goodyear.
                      I think I'm gonna hurl.

Comment

You may wish for whatever you wish, if you get yours, I will adjust to it.
                        Originally posted by speedmonkey
                        Why can't I wish for those guys to have rides and also hope to see Tracy in the league?

Comment

Originally posted by Mack Too
                          I think I'm gonna hurl.
                          Na, don't hurl, just turn down the volume. The radio guys are better than the tv guys anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Hendricks

...lets put our hopes and resources into getting Robbie Pecorari, PJ Chesson, Phil Geibler and Jimmy Kite into rides instead.
                            Well, I'll agree with 1 for 4 on your choices. Two of those guys couldn't win a race if you gave them Helio's car with push to pass.

How about JR Hildebrand, Raphael Matos, James Davison, Bobby Wilson, and Wade Cunningham? I'd be happy to see those guys (plus Pecorari) move up to the ICS.
                            And maybe even Logan- he reminds me of a Robbie Unser or a young Roberto Guerero.

Comment

Originally posted by millrace

1. Well, I'll agree with 1 for 4 on your choices. Two of those guys couldn't win a race if you gave them Helio's car with push to pass.

2. How about JR Hildebrand, Raphael Matos, James Davison, Bobby Wilson, and Wade Cunningham?

1. Gee, can I guess the two? Uhh, how many race wins do Mutoh, Patrick, Meira, Foyt IV, Carpenter, Briscoe, Hunter-Reay, Howard, Roth, Perera, Rahal, Lloyd, Manning and Fisher have in the IRL? That number would be ZERO, BTW. So, they would fit right in, wouldn't they?

Plus, the constant criticism of Chesson gets tiring. It would be nice to see him with a full-season ride for once in the IRL. It would be nice if he or Kite weren't in the worst hunks of crap in the league, to actually get a TRUE gauge of their abilities.

2. Most of these guys have Pro Series rides. Only Cunningham has shown the ability to race consistantly well on a oval; although it hasn't been recently. My list of 4 are currently ride-less and all capable of adding things both on and off the track for Indy Car Racing.
                              IRL 2009: "Cars you can't see, driven by drivers you have never heard of, on a network you don't get"

"I'd hire your grandmother, if she brought a budget"- Bankrupt Indy Car team owner Tyler Tadevic, to Curt Cavin in December, on the tough standards he looks for when "hiring" driver talent.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X