Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Motorsports Association to Help With Drink Rollout

Press Release

Indianapolis, Ind. -- Australian-based Hazardous Fluids, Inc. is proud to announce the US launch of new sports supplement beverage Sportsdrink+ Bodily Fluids. To assist with the rollout, the company has chosen to partner with the Indiana Motorsports Association (IMA) to reach out to the unique motorsports industry throughout the state and has already been assisted by the membership of the association during the stateside introduction of the product.

"The IMA has been an integral part in helping us establish our business here in the United States," states Hazardous Fluids, Inc. Vice President Damon Hill. "As you can imagine, the process of establishing relationships with business partners from the other side of the world is often very difficult. After joining the IMA, we were able to utilize the skills of multiple members."

Members which Hazardous Fluids, Inc. has utilized include C&R Racing, pb Logistics, Willow Marketing, Avatar Communications Group, Marian College, Fletcher Communications, Garcia & Company Fulfillment, Kessler Communications, and Woodard, Emhardt, Moriarty, McNett and Henry, LLP.

Damon Hill has long been associated with the motor and power sports industries. A few years ago, while working on various projects with U.S.-based teams and athletes, it came to his attention that the unique performance requirements of these athletes had been overlooked by other sports drink manufacturers. Hill explains that "these professional athletes constantly function in extreme and dangerous conditions compared to most other sports. When developing this product, the goal was to create a formulation that would enhance the athletes' mental acuity, sensory control, system management and hydration. These elements are crucial to ensure the highest level of athletic performance.

"When you are competing in demanding conditions, sometimes at speeds of more than 200 miles an hour, it's important that your system is balanced and your reactions are sharp. We believe that Sportsdrink+ delivers such an advantage, Sportsdrink+ is the evolution of athlete hydration and performance."

To purchase the product, visit the Hazardous Fluids, Inc. website at http://www.hazardousfluids.com.

The Indiana Motorsports Association was established in 2005 as an entity devoted solely to making the motorsports industry in the state of Indiana as healthy as possible. Through the partnerships of direct industry organizations (teams, tracks, manufacturers and suppliers) and the indirect service organizations (financial, legal, shipping, communications, etc), the association serves its members through networking events, offering members only benefit programs, creating and nourishing educational programs and internship opportunities, and ensuring all members have the opportunity to take part in opportunities throughout the state. For additional information on the Association or to join, visit the IMA website at http://www.indianamotorsports.org.

Source: Indiana Motorsports Association
    "There are two ways to conquer and enslave a nation. One is by the sword. The other is by debt." John Adams 1826
    Nostalgia isn't what it used to be.
    www.fairtax.org

Originally posted by brickyard1911
    Press Release

Indianapolis, Ind. -- Australian-based Hazardous Fluids, Inc. is proud to announce the US launch of new sports supplement beverage Sportsdrink+ Bodily Fluids.
    Boy, doesn't that sound appealing? Who wants some hazardous bodily fluids?
    "Is that my *** that I smell burning?" ... Helmet Stogie from "Death spasms of the Mabuchi"

Comment

I was thinking the same thing Doc. Seems like someone would have done a little research to guage the markets impression. Makes about as much sense as producing a car named Pinto in todays world!

Comment

That's why I posted it without comment.

I'll have a large Hazardous Bodily Fluids on the rocks with a twist.
        "There are two ways to conquer and enslave a nation. One is by the sword. The other is by debt." John Adams 1826
        Nostalgia isn't what it used to be.
        www.fairtax.org

Comment

I was drinking some of that stuff the other day when I was eating lunch at the Pus Bucket.

What a horrible name to market.

Comment

Lark's Vomit....

With a name like Lark's Vomit, it has to be good.
            BAN SHREDDED CHEESE! MAKE AMERICA GRATE AGAIN!

Comment

seems like the Aussies have a different slant on palatable product names, LOL
              Road racing is doomed...what this country needs is a big new racetrack designed for automobiles instead of horses. C.G. Fisher

Comment

No doubt the 'Bio Hazard' with extra caffine will be out later. But think of the merchandising, bio hazard snowmobile suits, beekeeper head coverings, plastic shoe coverings and free decontamination showers at all the races.

And then not to be overlooked there's the "Damon Hill to the ICS." rumor.
                "You can't arrest those guys, they're folk heroes"
                "They're criminals"
                "Well most folk heroes started out as criminals"

Comment

Well in Japan they have this energy drink called Pocari Sweat. I've got a can of it in my cupboard.

I don't think I could drink it even if I was dying of a thirst.

Comment

Probably as good as, or better than:

Olde Farthingslosh ! The pale stale ale with the foam on the bottom! <-- Fat Lady Belching
                    ...Always follow the money

Comment

Originally posted by irloyal
                      Probably as good as, or better than:

Olde Farthingslosh ! The pale stale ale with the foam on the bottom! <-- Fat Lady Belching
                      You had to dig deep for that one!!!! Brings back memories of my Dad....

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X