How many cars/drivers on the grid at LB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many cars/drivers on the grid at LB

they haven't had a full grid for a few years....I expect even less this year....

no less than 15........hey Ken, ironic post for you..........didn't you state just last year that it was a FACT CCWS would have 18 cars for every race??? :kk
    the man in expensive shoes

Comment

Originally posted by numrounofan
      no less than 15........hey Ken, ironic post for your..........didn't you state just last year that it was a FACT CCWS would have 18 cars for every race??? :kk
      might have been...but i think it was 06'.....and I payed $25 or $50 to Hole in the wall or brians wish....can't remember

anyone heard any word from Minardi about 08' plans?

Comment

fair enough....the fun sure flies when you're doing time.....heard they were at orientation, but no announcement........

Comment

I'll bet they have at least 17, possibly more.

KK and TG are not going to want to destroy the crowd with a bad show, they are going to want to dazzle the folks and get as many back for next year as possible.

In fact, my guess is they'll paper the town with tickets and fill as many seats as possible.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Wilke

KK and TG are not going to want to destroy the crowd with a bad show, they are going to want to dazzle the folks and get as many back for next year as possible.

In fact, my guess is they'll paper the town with tickets and fill as many seats as possible.

you said "paper" eh, eh, eh..... -cap

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Wilke

I said the same thing last year.....put a friggin driver in every chassis that has an engine and wheels

Comment

I agree Jim, they can actually start promoting NEXT years race with driver and team names as soon as this year's race takes the checkered...........how different will that be than dealing with CCWS??? :kk

Comment

How many Sperifico's are there to help fill the field?
                  IRL 2009: "Cars you can't see, driven by drivers you have never heard of, on a network you don't get"

"I'd hire your grandmother, if she brought a budget"- Bankrupt Indy Car team owner Tyler Tadevic, to Curt Cavin in December, on the tough standards he looks for when "hiring" driver talent.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Hendricks
                    How many Sperifico's are there to help fill the field?

is that like one of those fake patrol cars the cops set up along the highway to fool people??? :kk

Comment

Just have all of the ALMS guys do double duty.

Heck, they would have more drivers than cars in that scenario!

Comment

I tend to agree that there will be a good sized field. Why not run the DP01s one more time if you have them? Teams could use the same crew for multiple cars and just deal with it.

Comment

There are 33 drivers who will be in the field at Indy and 3-7 more that won't make the show. If 'only' 24 go to Motegi, you'll have at least 10 that will be available. Add in a few more that are ready now but probably won't do Indy - Moreno, some Atlantics and IPS guys like Matos - and drivers for the seats are no problem.

Comment

Originally posted by ovalfan01
                            I tend to agree that there will be a good sized field. Why not run the DP01s one more time if you have them? Teams could use the same crew for multiple cars and just deal with it.

this would be a good year for LB to switch to a figure 8......... -cap :kk

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X