Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So KV is looking to poach Walker's sponsor??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So KV is looking to poach Walker's sponsor??

Read it in the Ballard article on Tracy. Doesn't that leave Walker sponsorless, if so?
    "Now, for some of you it doesn't matter. You were born rich and your going to stay rich. But here's my advice to the rest of you: Take dead aim on the rich boys. Get them in the crosshairs and take them down." -- Edward Blume

Originally posted by mattndallas
    Read it in the Ballard article on Tracy. Doesn't that leave Walker sponsorless, if so?
    do you have a link? i'd look but i'm using my Crackberry

Comment

Originally posted by ForsytheIndeck
      do you have a link? i'd look but i'm using my Crackberry
      That's why I recently purchased and iPhone. Full browser means you never miss anything.

Robber KK?

Comment

Now, if true, would anyone really be too surprised? KK has not exactly been seen in a positive and upstanding light as of late. Just more me me me from him.

Instead of fending for himself and showing he can run a business, he would rather steal from Walker. Again, if true.

Comment

Originally posted by ToddBenne
          That's why I recently purchased and iPhone. Full browser means you never miss anything.

Robber KK?
          I've got full browser, but EVDO is a bit slow when searching

Comment

Gore will make the final decision.

If (as has been rumored) that Gore will join his fellow Australian Kalkhoven at KV Racing, then Power will follow. That is Power's meal-ticket in this sport. Could be a little sticky, contract-wise, but in the end, I think Walker will end up allright.

Then, I could see Walker getting into the Tracy "sweepstakes", once Crash figures out that his demands look silly and that he doesn't have many options left, in early March. At Walker, as the #1 driver, is a better option then any other out there (as I see it). Walker has at least won a race in the past 2 years in CC.

Tracy brings some crew people over, and some Monster money to Walker's team. Walker (who was the first CC owner to bail) becomes funded, with a veteran driver for the 2008 season (and likely a 2nd car at Indy).
            IRL 2009: "Cars you can't see, driven by drivers you have never heard of, on a network you don't get"

"I'd hire your grandmother, if she brought a budget"- Bankrupt Indy Car team owner Tyler Tadevic, to Curt Cavin in December, on the tough standards he looks for when "hiring" driver talent.

Comment

now that i've seen the article......... i hope KV doesn't steal aussie vineyards..... but nothing would suprise me anymore

Comment

You know what this means?

That KK has the same business mentor as Adama.

Comment

Don't forget that Walker has some strong runs in the past two years with Wins. So PT can save face by going with a team that at least visited victory lane last year.

Comment

Originally posted by infoxicated
                    You know what this means?

That KK has the same business mentor as Adama.
                    Ya know..........

I've never seen Adama and KK in the same place......HMMMMMM

Maybe Adama is KK's screen name here at the trackform.
                    ...Always follow the money

Comment

My understanding is that Gore had a 3-year deal with Walker that expired at the end of last season and was essentially already gone. Walker was trying to convince him to stay and to keep Power but I think Gore was a free agent looking to make a change.

Comment

Didn't KK 'assist' in bringing Gore/Aussie Vinyards to Walker in the first place?
                        Rest in Peace, Miles Nelson

Never forget, 'Mackie' was here.

Comment

Before we go off on another rant here....did AGR poach Panther's sponsor for Matsuura/Mutoh?
                          BAN SHREDDED CHEESE! MAKE AMERICA GRATE AGAIN!

Comment

Originally posted by ForsytheIndeck
                            I've got full browser, but EVDO is a bit slow when searching
                            EV-DO is much faster than the iphone's gprs. The iphone's a joke.

Comment

Originally posted by Jakester
                              Before we go off on another rant here....did AGR poach Panther's sponsor for Matsuura/Mutoh?
                              I may be wrong, but I think that is a driver sponsorship, not a team one. Thus it goes where the driver goes.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X