• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KK Ready

Has his hard card and is ready to race.

Originally posted by ToddBenne
    Has his hard card and is ready to race.
    Miller: Hey Kev, go ahead try to provoke my press credentials now buddy!!!!
    "You have not converted a man because you have silenced him."
    -John Morley

Comment

It's not bad enough he had to capitulate to TG in the acquisition, but now he has to wear a hardcard that says "I am Indy"? Too funny!

Comment

Originally posted by Fueler
        It's not bad enough he had to capitulate to TG in the acquisition, but now he has to wear a hardcard that says "I am Indy"? Too funny!
        I think they changed the Hardcard design for that very reason

Comment

Reminds me of an episode of 'The Office.'

Just a joke kids .... I feel the love and all that stuff.
          "You have not converted a man because you have silenced him."
          -John Morley

Comment

That is pretty funny. Whowoudlathunkit, just a year ago.
            Rest in Peace, Miles Nelson

Never forget, 'Mackie' was here.

Comment

I say caption that photo - KK looks like he wants nothing to do with Miller

and whats with Miller wearing a clean pressed shirt?

Comment

Originally posted by cleanupcrew
                Wheeler Mission got fresh donations this week......
                Road racing is doomed...what this country needs is a big new racetrack designed for automobiles instead of horses. C.G. Fisher

Comment

Originally posted by cleanupcrew
                  I say caption that photo - KK looks like he wants nothing to do with Miller

"Dammit, man, I paid you good money to keep this from happening."
                  "I didn't hear a single comment about airboxes, "carbashians", or how terrible the car looked. I did see dozens and dozens of little kids in awe of the speed and how cool the cars looked. We should learn from our children."
                  --Danny Noonan

Comment

Originally posted by skypigeon
                    "Dammit, man, I paid you good money to keep this from happening."
                    Reminds me of a bit by Tom Green where he stuck a microphone with $#!^ on it in a prospective interviewee's face and started asking them questions.

Comment

Originally posted by JBaiza
                      Miller: Hey Kev, go ahead try to provoke my press credentials now buddy!!!!
                      How do you provoke a hard card? "Hey, hard card, na na na na na!"

JBaiza must have ham hands like I do on most posts. I type, hit submit and then read what I typed and it usually takes an edit or 2 to correct my mistakes.

I believe he meant revoke.
                      "There are two ways to conquer and enslave a nation. One is by the sword. The other is by debt." John Adams 1826
                      Nostalgia isn't what it used to be.
                      www.fairtax.org

Comment

Originally posted by brickyard1911
                        How do you provoke a hard card? "Hey, hard card, na na na na na!"

JBaiza must have ham hands like I do on most posts. I type, hit submit and then read what I typed and it usually takes an edit or 2 to correct my mistakes.

I believe he meant revoke.

That was just what I was thinking when I read that. "Hey, hard card, what you gonna do about it? Huh? Big tough hard card. Come on, take the first swing."

Edit to add - I, of course, have never hit "submit" with a tpyo in my post.
                        Eff LBD!

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X