Mexico City, 10 others gone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mexico City, 10 others gone

Tony said they would 'make an effort to add Edmonton and Australia to this year's calendar'. No mention of Mexico City or any of the other races.

Noooo.....

Comment

Gone from where?

None ever hosted a IRL race, did they?
      IRL 2009: "Cars you can't see, driven by drivers you have never heard of, on a network you don't get"

"I'd hire your grandmother, if she brought a budget"- Bankrupt Indy Car team owner Tyler Tadevic, to Curt Cavin in December, on the tough standards he looks for when "hiring" driver talent.

Comment

Good
        "There's nothing I can't do in a racecar"

Comment

What exactly do you expect them to do this late into the season. Start cancelling contracts and tick ALL of your venues off and start shuffling everybody around?

Got to be realistic, guys. Give this thing a chance to get going before bellyachin'.
          Have attended: Indy 500 (36), Belle Island (3), Kentucky (4), St Pete (3), Homestead (1), Texas (2) Michigan (5), Cleveland (3), Iowa (6), Chicagoland (5), IRP (2), Eldora (3)...

Comment

You know, there's actually a 1 mile oval as part of the motorsports park, right? Unfortunately it's not a very safe one due to limited visibility (the baseball stadium being the main culprit)...
            ... Since all men live in darkness, who believes something is not a test of whether it is true or false. I have spent years trying to get people to ask simple questions: What is the evidence, and what does it mean?

-Bill James

Comment

I'm sure a lot of CC fans would have felt this PC would have been more appropriately held in France, in a railway car.
              ...the spice must flow.....

Comment

Originally posted by Richard Kimble
                I'm sure a lot of CC fans would have felt this PC would have been more appropriately held in France, in a railway car.
                Pretty stupid thing to say at this point in time ...

Comment

Originally posted by Richard Kimble
                  The first time...

or the second?

It's a Hoosier thing, you wouldn't understand...

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X