The Corona Diaries

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 20200629_081959.jpg20200629_081947.jpg
    "Each day well lived makes every yesterday a dream of happiness and every tomorrow a vision of hope. Look well therefore to this one day for it, and it alone, is life"
    ~ Sanskrit poem attributed to Kalidasa, "Salutation to the Dawn"

Brian's Wish

Comment

• End of the line

20200629_090542.jpg
      "Each day well lived makes every yesterday a dream of happiness and every tomorrow a vision of hope. Look well therefore to this one day for it, and it alone, is life"

Brian's Wish

Comment

• I see these signs all over the County. They have been up for two or three years:

20200629_143547.jpg

Brian's Wish

Comment

• Saw this one in downtown Brownsburg:

20200629_143657.jpg

The reverse of it has an explanation:

20200629_143729.jpg

Brian's Wish

Comment

• More Covid-related signage:

20200630_103833.jpg

Brian's Wish

Comment

• Ronald Reagan you're our hero:

20200630_103928.jpg

Brian's Wish

Comment

• Keep turning those pedals. Nice pics.
                I just came out of the rabbit hole Alice. Started looking at email, one from the IMS museum which led to YouTube of the Lotus project vids, then other classic roadster era YouTubes and races, then important knots and flip-flop winches, and Bob Dylan with Paul Simon, then with Keith Richards and Ron Wood, and then just Dylan and then I shook myself back to reality. Time to pick raspberries.

Comment

• I see I need to do a better job of focusing on these signs.

Brian's Wish

Comment

• The messages are clear.

Comment

• I wonder if I'll live to see the day when Ronald Reagan Parkway gets extended to Whitestown? Surely a bike trail will connect it to Zionsville by then

Brian's Wish

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X