No announcement yet.

The Photo Album

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OK, but IMO it would have held its humor a lot better had it not been spoiled beforehand by those poor photoshops. I sure hope I didn't spoil your internet experience by objecting to the childishness.

BTW- If you are interested in more than Brexit headlines C-SPAN had comprehensive coverage of Britain's House Of Commons yesterday and will likely cover debate in the House Of Lords.
    "Loyalty to petrified opinions never yet broke a chain or freed a human soul in this world — and never will." Mark Twain

Comment

• I am not THAT interested, but one of my Facebook friends is English and apalled by what has transpired.
      So I get a lot of news about Bopris, Mogg and his ilk.
      "The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made."
      ~~Groucho Marx
      I have the hots for Khaleesi...

Comment

• OK. I always enjoy the Q&A's with the PM when I watch 'em- Them Brits don't pull their punches much but they do it with style.

"Loyalty to petrified opinions never yet broke a chain or freed a human soul in this world — and never will." Mark Twain

Comment

• Fish taco for a work lunchroom fridge thief

69270994_1405072909670586_596685332393492480_n.jpg?_nc_cat=1&_nc_eui2=AeHtREzBBtTDXxwsPi4nstoIfUA2jglAjHpcwUPW9JnQskRuV-Gw-Dmt5ziGTgv_1m7bFdyA2L9Psvu8UfmHyQ_b0bSoaCqwlw0-c0ESSdd2-A&_nc_oc=AQk-vjTmvGc7dVL_yOz0BWtpGs14cWxOZZhx1iVX6Im-El3Rcd4gP7EvdA5
          "The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made."
          ~~Groucho Marx

Comment

• AAH2wWJ.img?h=1898&w=1792&m=6&q=60&o=f&l=f&x=1267&y=370.jpg
            ~~Groucho Marx

Comment

• orange-trump.jpg
              ~~Groucho Marx

Comment

• EDicYMWX4AAOJHL?format=jpg&name=medium.jpg

Comment

• I wonder if the pockets are loose enough to hold a beer. Very practical.
                  "The Internet. Where fools go to feel important" - Sir Charles Barkley

Comment

• Six months of night time every year could certainly make someone do stuff like this.

Comment

• Found it on Twitter, no idea where it is from but probably the south.

Comment

• You are probably correct. If an Alaskan had made it the sofa would most likely be covered in white seal fur.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jim Wilke View Post
                          Found it on Twitter, no idea where it is from but probably the south.
                          Juneau?
                          "The Internet. Where fools go to feel important" - Sir Charles Barkley

Comment

• Originally posted by window View Post

Juneau?
                            No.
                            Do you?
                            ~~Groucho Marx

Comment

• Jamaica?
                              There's really no such thing as Gary the Moose, Sybil.

Comment

• Alaska.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X