The Photo Album

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I should live so long.
    There's really no such thing as Gary the Moose, Sybil.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sybil D. Sobydianz View Post
      I should live so long.
      Make that April 1, 2045
      "The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made."
      ~~Groucho Marx
      I have the hots for Khaleesi...

Comment

• There's really no such thing as Gary the Moose, Sybil.

Comment

• "The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made."
          ~~Groucho Marx

Comment

• As noted perviously, Mr. Wilke's posting privileges had been suspended for serial lack of humor, and he tried to slip this one in today. While humorous---I had already seen it---it is not a photo and was posted during his suspension.

The Photo Album board will be meeting to decide if this retrobate must now surrender his Seahawk tickets.

Last edited by comfortably numb; 09-30-2021, 06:53 PM.

Comment

• FA591w2VcAQ0deN?format=jpg&name=medium.jpg

Comment

• OK.
                I'll allow it.
                "The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made."
                ~~Groucho Marx

Comment

• FBSqhZ0XsAEhZrw?format=jpg&name=900x900.jpg

Comment

• This is a photo ca. 1958

FBcHF3xXoAgViBU.jpg
                    "Each day well lived makes every yesterday a dream of happiness and every tomorrow a vision of hope. Look well therefore to this one day for it, and it alone, is life"
                    ~ Sanskrit poem attributed to Kalidasa, "Salutation to the Dawn"

Brian's Wish

Comment

• There is no truth to the rumour that this is the official portrait of our moderators.

~~Groucho Marx

Comment

• lf?set=path%5B1%2F3%2F9%2F3%2F7%2F13937014%5D&call=url%5Bfile%3Aproduct.chain%5D.jpg
                        It's a Hoosier thing, you wouldn't understand...

Comment

• The things some will do when their career is over...

...I never saw Lost Weekend. Did he win an Oscar for that?
                          ~~Groucho Marx

Comment

• 243684439_6257635248304_4547265087770156361_n.jpg?_nc_cat=100&ccb=1-5&_nc_sid=68ce8d&_nc_ohc=oo-QxxPZkGAAX9W3kiQ&_nc_ht=scontent-sea1-1.xx&oh=4a44d10d01e248bd1e2bf9482737d29f&oe=616E73C1.jpg
                            ~~Groucho Marx

Comment

• Originally posted by comfortably numb View Post
                              The things some will do when their career is over...

Why yes, Numb, he did:

Ray Milland born Alfred Reginald Jones; 3 January 1907 – 10 March 1986

​​​​​​His screen career ran from 1929 to 1985, and he is best remembered for his Academy Award-winning portrayal of an alcoholic writer in Billy Wilder's The Lost Weekend (1945) and also for such roles as a sophisticated leading man opposite John Wayne's corrupt character in Reap the Wild Wind (1942), the murder-plotting husband in Alfred Hitchcock's Dial M for Murder (1954), and Oliver Barrett III in Love Story (1970).[3]

Before becoming an actor, Milland served in the Household Cavalry of the British Army, becoming a proficient marksman, horseman, and aeroplane pilot. He left the army to pursue a career in acting and appeared as an extra in several British productions before getting his first major role in The Flying Scotsman (1929). This led to a nine-month contract with MGM, and he moved to the United States,

~~wackopedia
                              ~~Groucho Marx

Comment

• Originally posted by comfortably numb View Post
                                The things some will do when their career is over...

I don't think Rosey Grier was in that.
                                It's a Hoosier thing, you wouldn't understand...

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X