No announcement yet.

The Photo Album

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 178842857_10225258742718397_9101950027769707900_n.jpg?_nc_cat=111&ccb=1-3&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=oWF7pyHcDFQAX8q8_Mn&_nc_ht=scontent-sea1-1.xx&oh=db19a095fe33ba3b1eb1ae36589120ea&oe=60AB3BD2.jpg
    "The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made."
    ~~Groucho Marx
    I have the hots for Khaleesi...

Comment

• "The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made."
      ~~Groucho Marx

Comment

• "The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made."
        ~~Groucho Marx

Comment

• ...---...

Comment

~~Groucho Marx

Comment

~~Groucho Marx

Comment

• Meanwhile...in west Texas, storm chaser Laura Rowe captured the picture of a lifetime last night (May 17, 2021), with this fantastic shot of a mature supercell thunderstorm, illuminated at varying heights from the setting sun.

"The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made."
                ~~Groucho Marx

Comment

~~Groucho Marx

Comment

• ...---...

Comment

• FB_IMG_1621972151161.jpg
                      "Each day well lived makes every yesterday a dream of happiness and every tomorrow a vision of hope. Look well therefore to this one day for it, and it alone, is life"
                      ~ Sanskrit poem attributed to Kalidasa, "Salutation to the Dawn"

Brian's Wish

Comment

~~Groucho Marx

Comment

• In case you were wondering, the photo which was deleted was a pic of a father and son, apparently at some vacation resort. What the photographer did not notice was that an elderly man was standing behind and with his back to them---but he was wearing a butt floss thong. So the context was not so much about the anatomy, but on the unexpected result of the family pic. So much for being adults.
                          ~~Groucho Marx

Comment

~~Groucho Marx

Comment

• ...---...

Comment

• ...---...

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X