This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reds Playoff Thread

So here it is. The Reds are now the NL Central Champs and just as I said in the Reds Thread, the Reds Playoff Thread will be hosted here in the "Media Boy Forum, hosted by Ren Butler & skypigeon and sponsored by Comfortably Numb's Left Buttocks."

Let's get it going...

NOTE TO NUMB: That video is too racy for me. Sorry.
    Last edited by comfortably numb; 09-29-2010, 01:00 AM.
    BRAWNDO - THE THIRST MUTILATOR...IT'S GOT WHAT PLANTS CRAVE!

Is Chapman ready to be the closer?

Comment

Originally posted by Media Boy View Post
      "Media Boy Forum, hosted by Ren Butler & skypigeon and sponsored by Comfortably Numb's Left Buttocks."
      No need to play favorites...
      ...and shouldn't that be 'buttock'?
      "The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made."
      ~~Groucho Marx
      I have the hots for Khaleesi...

Comment

Originally posted by Coyote Red View Post
        Is Chapman ready to be the closer?
        The Reds already have a closer. He'll do fine.
        No weather forecasts are ever guaranteed, even if confidence level is high. Even a 99% probability will miss 1% of the time. That's the best anybody can do when predicting highly complex events.

Comment

I don't care whom we play -- I just want home-field advantage in the NLDS.
          No weather forecasts are ever guaranteed, even if confidence level is high. Even a 99% probability will miss 1% of the time. That's the best anybody can do when predicting highly complex events.

Comment

Wow. How far did Bruce hit that thing last night? That's a pretty good shot to dead center, even in GABP.

And this is my first time in the Media Boy Forum...don't you serve toast in here?

Comment

NLDS Game 1 matchup probabilities from coolstandings.com, after all games played 9/28/10:

Reds at Philly: about 68.6%
              Atlanta at Reds: about 21.5%
              Reds at San Fran: about 4.5%

(only the top five possibilities were listed, some of which I have combined)

Comment

What?!? A Reds Playoff thread? Won't that really lower the already low standards of The Media Boy Forum?

Actually, congrats to the Reds. It pains me that you had to clinch against my 'Stros. But congrats to the Reads. And just wait until next year.
                After years of fighting and a split, guess what, we are all IndyCar

October will always be a sad racing month for me. RIP Greg and Dan. You both were great and we miss you.

Comment

Originally posted by Hangman View Post
                  And this is my first time in the Media Boy Forum...don't you serve toast in here?

Are any of those good enough for you?

Comment

Originally posted by Vasserfan View Post
                    It pains me that you had to clinch against my 'Stros.
                    Just think about it as the Astros' making a contribution toward eliminating the Cardinals.

Comment

Originally posted by Ren Butler View Post
                      Just think about it as the Astros' making a contribution toward eliminating the Cardinals.
                      After years of fighting and a split, guess what, we are all IndyCar

October will always be a sad racing month for me. RIP Greg and Dan. You both were great and we miss you.

Comment

There have not been any posts in the last 24 hours.
                        This is a violation of Forum Policy.
                        I hated the Reds when I was a kid.
                        I hated the way Frank Robinson had his way with Don Drysdale.

But now I would root for any team but the Dodgers---except the Yankees.
                        So even though I do not follow baseball anymore...
                        GO REDS!
                        "The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made."
                        ~~Groucho Marx
                        I have the hots for Khaleesi...

Comment

It's now over an 86% chance that the Reds will go to Philly to start the NLDS next Wednesday.

Comment

Originally posted by Hangman View Post
                            Wow. How far did Bruce hit that thing last night? That's a pretty good shot to dead center, even in GABP.

No, you have to BE toast to come here. Just so you know...
                            "I didn't hear a single comment about airboxes, "carbashians", or how terrible the car looked. I did see dozens and dozens of little kids in awe of the speed and how cool the cars looked. We should learn from our children."
                            --Danny Noonan

Comment

Originally posted by skypigeon View Post
                              No, you have to BE toast to come here. Just so you know...
                              ...and obviously after you spend more than 2 minutes here you BECOME toast.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X