Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fishburger

So long, Marv.
    You've worked so hard on the kidney. Very special -- the kidney has a very special place in the heart. It's an incredible thing. Donald John Trump

Brian's Wish * Jason Foundation

So Sad to hear.

He and Danny B were mates I believe.
    "Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved
    body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting
    "...holy $^!+...what a ride!"
    >

Comment

From Marv's FB page.

This is Marv's granddaughter, Kendra Fletcher. It pains me to say that my papaw passed away early this morning. As most of you know, he has had quite a battle with his health for some time and has kept you all in the loop in a positive/respectful manner. Thank you all for your kind words, thoughts, and prayers during this time. Our family appreciates the support.
      We have made arrangements at Fitch-Denny Funeral Home in Greendale, IN; Friday, 1/17/2020, visitation from 11am-1pm and funeral at 1pm with burial following at Greendale Cemetery (look on his timeline for further information).
      If anyone would like to say something at the funeral, they will have the opportunity to do so. Any stories or fond memories that you have shared or wish to share about my papaw.
      After the services, Marvin would want us to celebrate his life at one of his favorite watering holes.... WILLIES Sports Bar and Grill in Hidden Valley. To have a drink.
      Donations made to the family will be distributed to one of Marv's favorite passions: sprint car racing at "The Burg". Along the lines of "The Hard Charger Award"
      I'm very saddened to hear of Marv's passing. I don't think you could ask to meet a nicer man. I'm glad I got to spend a couple Saturdays nights siting under the big A with Marv and the gang. It was an honor!

"If you don't do it this year, you'll be another year older when you do"

http://davidm.smugmug.com/

Comment

Well rats. I never had the pleasure of meeting Fish but we messaged each other several times over the years. Been a long time though. RIP racefan.
        Center Grove Trojans
        2008 5A Football State Champs
        2015 6A Football State Champs
        2011 Track State Champs

Center Grove Jr. Trojans
        2014, 2015 & 2017 IEFA State Champs

Comment

Dammit.
          Racing ain't much, but workin's nothing. Richard Tharp

Lying was a no-brainer for me. Robin Miller

"I thought they booed [Danica] because she was being a complete jerk, but then they applauded for A.J. Foyt. Now I'm just confused."

The real world sucks. Ed McCullough

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X