Drop The Flag............

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drop The Flag............

Remembering Railbird today............................
    SENسR MODERATOR......

"Better To Be Judged By Twelve Than Carried By Six"
    " Only Those Who Will Risk Going Too Far....Can Possibly Find Out How Far One Can Go "...T.S. Elliot....

I'd love to know what he and Heywood are talking about with the merger and all.

Comment

I know that today bird would be heading back home from Sebring after seeing a good race.............
      SENسR MODERATOR......

"Better To Be Judged By Twelve Than Carried By Six"
      " Only Those Who Will Risk Going Too Far....Can Possibly Find Out How Far One Can Go "...T.S. Elliot....

Comment

It was John's idea to connect the Season Opener party and Brian's Wish, using his great relationship with the staff at the Brickyard, and it was John who did a lot of the legwork in contacting teams for donations for the silent auction.

Then he'd show up and be the life of the party... in a PT t-shirt, handing out Shiggy hero cards
        "Each day well lived makes every yesterday a dream of happiness and every tomorrow a vision of hope. Look well therefore to this one day for it, and it alone, is life"
        ~ Sanskrit poem attributed to Kalidasa, "Salutation to the Dawn"

Brian's Wish

Comment

Bird and I would go at it tooth and nail here and then would work together to help with the party - thinking of ya racefan ....

Comment

Not the same walking into the crossing when I am in town on Thursday nights and not seeing Bird.

Of course Dog can never catch me either.

Comment

Railbird 3 years

Meant to post something on the 26th, but it got by me. Thursday nights (and the opener party) just will never be the same. I wish we could all hear John's commentary on the merger and the races this season!

RIP my friend, you are not forgotten!
              And all the best to Sue, Nick and Mrs. Nick as well--wishing you all the happiness in the world.
              It really IS all good!

Comment

Really? Three years?

We've lost so many good ones...
                "If TF members were given solid gold cars, some would complain about the color." - stnkypete

Comment

John was the best.I had the honor of spending the weekend with him at his last race the LBGP.What a shock it was to here he was gone a few days later.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X