Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 B Box Tickets Row U Seats 23-24

Just want face value for them. $270 plus postage if necessary
    It's a 2.5 mile oval of asphalt-covered bricks, used just three times a year. Yet it hascome to be the worldwide symbol of auto racing. More than that, it is our city's beacon to the entire globe, the main reason everyone knows there is an Indianapolis somewhere in the vast interior of America.

What section?

Comment

What section?

Comment

Originally posted by Ken-Paul View Post
        What section?
        Sorry Section B09. Senior moment!
        It's a 2.5 mile oval of asphalt-covered bricks, used just three times a year. Yet it hascome to be the worldwide symbol of auto racing. More than that, it is our city's beacon to the entire globe, the main reason everyone knows there is an Indianapolis somewhere in the vast interior of America.

Comment

Originally posted by philbert3a View Post

Sorry Section B09. Senior moment!
          Good Seats for sure.

Comment

I want them.....I sent you a private message

Comment

Originally posted by Indy1980 View Post
              Hey you!
              No signature required

Comment

Originally posted by Indy1980 View Post
                Hey are you still around? The tickets are still available since I have heard anything from you

Comment

Philbert3a. Indy 1980 is having connection issues and will connect with you when he gets em fixed. I texted him this morning so hang in there. Ok?
                  No signature required

Comment

Originally posted by Automotive View Post
                    Philbert3a. Indy 1980 is having connection issues and will connect with you when he gets em fixed. I texted him this morning so hang in there. Ok?
                    Sure thanks for letting me know!!!!

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X