Looking for 4 tickets to Indy in turn 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for 4 tickets to Indy in turn 1

Looking to do a guys trip with my dad and 2 boys. Last time I went with my wife, dad, and uncle and we sat in turn 3. I'd love to see them come down into turn 1 this time. So, need 4 tickets in turn 1. We'd love to camp in lot 3P if anyone has a camping spot available there.

Just be advised that the SWV will not give you the view you are seeking.
    Center Grove Trojans
    2008 5A Football State Champs
    2015 6A Football State Champs
    2011 Track State Champs

Center Grove Jr. Trojans
    2014, 2015 & 2017 IEFA State Champs

Comment

Thanks. What is it I'm looking for?

Comment

I mean that seriously, I hope that doesn't come off as being smart. I'm looking for info and I know many of you guys have it. Thanks!

Comment

If your expectation is to see the cars coming out of Turn 4 all the way down the front straight into Turn 1, IMO the best seats for this would be in Stand E sections 1-10 or Stand B sections 22-25. These are very expensive tickets in the secondary market, however.

Comment

Originally posted by WSIndyFan View Post
            I mean that seriously, I hope that doesn't come off as being smart. I'm looking for info and I know many of you guys have it. Thanks!
            Didn't come across that way at all. Ken-Paul's suggestions are good. If you stay in the lower level the prices won't be as bad but if money is no object the best seats are in the penthouse.
            Center Grove Trojans
            2011 Track State Champs

Center Grove Jr. Trojans

Comment

High up in SW Vista are great seats, but yeah you won't be able to see them coming down the straight even if you are on the farthest end (EDIT: western part) of the stands.

There's a really cool interactive grandstand map on the IMS site that can help in your quest as well.
              Last edited by Stick500; 02-24-2020, 09:10 PM.
              "Charging a man with murder here was like handing out speeding tickets at the Indy 500."- Capt. Willard, Apocolypse Now
              "Ain't nuthin' like [being with a woman], 'cept maybe the Indy 500."- Bunny, Platoon
              "To alcohol! The cause of- and solution to- all of life's problems."- Homer J. Simpson

Comment

Or western.
                Center Grove Trojans
                2011 Track State Champs

Center Grove Jr. Trojans

Comment

Originally posted by Truth Detector View Post
                  Or western.
                  yeah I sure screwed that up!
                  "Charging a man with murder here was like handing out speeding tickets at the Indy 500."- Capt. Willard, Apocolypse Now
                  "Ain't nuthin' like [being with a woman], 'cept maybe the Indy 500."- Bunny, Platoon
                  "To alcohol! The cause of- and solution to- all of life's problems."- Homer J. Simpson

Comment

Originally posted by Stick500 View Post

yeah I sure screwed that up!
                    That's okay. I've been at the track and not known east from west but it usually involved copious amounts of alcohol.
                    Center Grove Trojans
                    2011 Track State Champs

Center Grove Jr. Trojans

Comment

Originally posted by Truth Detector View Post

That's okay. I've been at the track and not known east from west but it usually involved copious amounts of alcohol.
                      I ran into a lady on her own at the end of last year's race who obviously had a few drinks during the event. She asked me which way was the quickest way out of the track. I asked her which turn did she park by. She said "I don't know". 😀

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X