Wanted - Michigan & Pocono CART races on DVD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted - Michigan & Pocono CART races on DVD

Does anybody have the next 500 mile races in descent quality on DVD for a sale or trade:

Michigan 500 - 1982, 1983, 1984, 1986, 1987
    Pocono 500 - 1982, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1988, 1989

All these races are not very hard to find and actually i have most of them. Quality improving is my target in here. Should be tape conversions (not downloaded stuff).

For a trade i can offer different high quality CART/Indy(original US broadcasts) races from 80-90s.

I have most of those races. PM me
    "Paff has been closer to the mark than anyone will give him credit for."

Richard Kimble 11/18/2010

"Paff is far more right than any of you will EVER give him credit for.

As non politically correct and un IndyCar friendly as it is, it's the truth. "

SeeuInMay 12/29/2010

Comment

I've never seen Pocono 1982 surface at all. Would love to just see that one, period!

Comment

Originally posted by Eric Paddon View Post
        I've never seen Pocono 1982 surface at all. Would love to just see that one, period!
        Eric is right - Pocono 82 should not be on that list. There is no 100% proof that this race even ever broadcasted.

Comment

No, it was broadcast. There is a YouTube clip of Rutherford crashing in the race described by Page. There's just never been a full version that's emerged. It's 1981 that seems to have not been telecast at all.

Comment

1982 Pocono 500 was broadcast by NBC Sportsworld and Im 150% sure of that.

They only two races that weren't telecast was the Atlanta 200 and Road America 200

and actually the Atlanta 200 was going to be on tv but the weekend got rained out and NBC didn't come back the next week

Comment

from Michigan I have 81,82,83,88. I have 84 too (2 disc set) but have not yet got around listing that one.

Comment

Originally posted by mrva View Post
                from Michigan I have 81,82,83,88. I have 84 too (2 disc set) but have not yet got around listing that one.
                I would love to have Michigan 81, 82, 83, 84, I'd like to trade for those.

Comment

Originally posted by lotuspoweredbyford View Post
                  I would love to have Michigan 81, 82, 83, 84, I'd like to trade for those.
                  I've just found the 84 race on a single disc, but i'm sure I have another copy of that race on 2 dvds (in I think better quality, 3h50m on a single DVD isn't really wonderful).
                  I have also got Pocono 83, maybe other Pocono races too.

Comment

Originally posted by mrva View Post
                    I've just found the 84 race on a single disc, but i'm sure I have another copy of that race on 2 dvds (in I think better quality, 3h50m on a single DVD isn't really wonderful).
                    I have also got Pocono 83, maybe other Pocono races too.
                    The 2-disc is fine with me, I will PM you tonight.

Comment

I must have stored the 2 disc version somewhere else than I used to do, as I can't find the case..

Comment

For those interested, I've finally been able to find my two disc copy of the 84 Michigan 500.

I might as well say, as I think others might be missing these too, that soon I will receive a copy of the Marlboro Challenges from 90,91 and 92.

Comment

I have just found someone who has Pocono 1982 listed in his list, from NBC. I'll try to get it from him asap

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X