X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's up with you guys in Florida?

this talent is wasted on a 14 yr old?

http://www.tampabays10.com/news/news.aspx?storyid=21598
    Road racing is doomed...what this country needs is a big new racetrack designed for automobiles instead of horses. C.G. Fisher

Save your effort.

Here's the interesting part of the article (found at the bottom of the article :mad: ):

The 25-year-old pleaded guilty to two counts of lewd and lascivious battery.

Lafave apologized during the hearing, saying that accepts full responsibility for her actions.

If convicted at trial, she could have faced up to 15 years in prison on each count.

The plea agreement also was designed to resolve similar charges pending in Marion County stemming from a sexual act with the student there.

The boy told investigators the two had sex in a classroom at Greco Middle School in Temple Terrace, her Riverview town house and once in a car while his cousin drove them around Marion County.
    Oh, and here's what she looks like:

Center Grove Trojans
    2008 5A Football State Champs
    2015 6A Football State Champs
    2011 Track State Champs

Center Grove Jr. Trojans
    2014, 2015 & 2017 IEFA State Champs

Comment

Queue the "This isn't a big deal because she's a woman and a 14 year old boy is supposed to love this" responses....
      Mirror, mirror, on the wall, who is the Keenest of them all?

Comment

Unfortunately, statman, a boy/man's virginity is not the commodity that a girl/woman's is. This boy will more than likely be a hero among his peers whereas a 14 y/o girl would be an outcast if the roles were reversed.

Like it or not they are different.

But the lady is still a pervert and deserves all that she is getting (and more IMHO).
        Center Grove Trojans
        2008 5A Football State Champs
        2015 6A Football State Champs
        2011 Track State Champs

Center Grove Jr. Trojans
        2014, 2015 & 2017 IEFA State Champs

Comment

Originally posted by Truth Detector
          Save your effort.

Here's the interesting part of the article (found at the bottom of the article :mad: ):

Oh, and here's what she looks like:

What I would have done for an experience like that at 14. Or 15. Or 16.... Call me a pig for saying it, but lucky kid! That said, it's still not right.

Comment

The mug shots and police report are at The Smoking Gun.

The report is detailed, so reader-beware.
            "The face of a child can say it all. Especially the mouth part of the face" - Jack Handey

Comment

Everyone is a little different, so it's quite possible he was terribly traumatized. However I..........errrr this guy I know, (uhhhh, yeah, that's the ticket) had the same thing happen to uhhhhh, him when he was 16. Seems this 28 year old woman wanted to teach everything she knew, and being a dumb kid, not knowing the danger, pitfalls and potential holocost, he went along with it.

Well, years later, no one I know loves, reveres and respects women more than this guy. Too bad he doesn't know how traumatized he was by it all.

Another thing, guys, don't tell me none of you ever had sex with an older woman when you were underaged.......or didn't want to. I don't believe that for a second. Were any of you traumatized? Would you have wanted that woman put in jail?

I can only think back to the Mary Kay Latourno case. After this kid made her with child twice they threw her in jail. And what happened when she got out and he was now an adult? He went and married her. Since it seems there wasn't much harm done and now they're a happy family, the real injustice may have been putting her away at all when she could have been with her to-be husband raising their children. Granted an exceptional case, but worth considering.

This doesn't mean I think sex with minors isn't wrong. It is. I just don't think that every de-virginized underaged male is scarred for life.
              "Is that my *** that I smell burning?" ... Helmet Stogie from "Death spasms of the Mabuchi"

Comment

Originally posted by Doc Austin
                Everyone is a little different, so it's quite possible he was terribly traumatized. However I..........errrr this guy I know, (uhhhh, yeah, that's the ticket) had the same thing happen to uhhhhh, him when he was 16. Seems this 28 year old woman wanted to teach everything she knew, and being a dumb kid, not knowing the danger, pitfalls and potential holocost, he went along with it.

Well, years later, no one I know loves, reveres and respects women more than this guy. Too bad he doesn't know how traumatized he was by it all.

Another thing, guys, don't tell me none of you ever had sex with an older woman when you were underaged.......or didn't want to. I don't believe that for a second. Were any of you traumatized? Would you have wanted that woman put in jail?

I can only think back to the Mary Kay Latourno case. After this kid made her with child twice they threw her in jail. And what happened when she got out and he was now an adult? He went and married her. Since it seems there wasn't much harm done and now they're a happy family, the real injustice may have been putting her away at all when she could have been with her to-be husband raising their children. Granted an exceptional case, but worth considering.

This doesn't mean I think sex with minors isn't wrong. It is. I just don't think that every de-virginized underaged male is scarred for life.
                If I was your pal at 16...and knew about this...I would have been dumb enough to ask if she had a gal pal in the same situation...oh of course if this was..cough...hypothetical..cough. Show of hands in the same situation?

I was 19...and I went to bar to be the designated driver. You don't know how many ladies I spoke to who where easily pushing 40 into 50.

Obviously my part is "legal" - but the age difference is pretty scary.

I don't condone the Florida teacher's act in any way. At least she wasn't 50.
                "We won a few races here and there, but the magic died the day Helmet melted." - Doc Austin on slotcar champion Michael Shannon

Comment

Closest I ever came to a similar experience was when I was 22, working my first radio job, at night babysitting automation, and a very attractive 35-year-old sales rep one night decided to award my recording a spot to cart and getting it into our system the night before it was to air, saving her commission, with... let's call it aggressive flirting. For what it's worth, the majority of which came after I recorded the spot, not before.

Full disclosure: I told her to knock it off. Knowing she was a single mother with a teenage son (16 at the time, I think) was enough to tell me "Don't be so stupid."

If I were 16 at the time and she were 29 with a ten-year-old kid, though, would it have seemed so stupid to me? Probably not. That's a big reason why it's illegal at that age, folks!
                  "I didn't hear a single comment about airboxes, "carbashians", or how terrible the car looked. I did see dozens and dozens of little kids in awe of the speed and how cool the cars looked. We should learn from our children."
                  --Danny Noonan

Comment

Wait a second... She's his 28 year old "teacher" she had sex with a 14 year old while his 16 year old cousin drove the car?? We had a name for those kind of girls when we we're in High School and it wasn't "girlfriend"...

and I only recall avoiding those kind.

"Ooh woo, I'm a Rebel just for kicks, now
                    I been feeling it since 1966, now..."

Comment

Amazing
                      they did it in the back of her SUV while his buddy was driving (the SUV) and then stopped to buy an iPod for her husband..........
                      Road racing is doomed...what this country needs is a big new racetrack designed for automobiles instead of horses. C.G. Fisher

Comment

Originally posted by nascarnation
                        Amazing
                        they did it in the back of her SUV while his buddy was driving (the SUV) and then stopped to buy an iPod for her husband..........
                        Well I hope he liked his birthday present.

"Ooh woo, I'm a Rebel just for kicks, now
                        I been feeling it since 1966, now..."

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X