MerleHaggard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MerleHaggard

For all you Hag folks...'Chicago Wind' is a winner...good lyric songs along with Reggie Young reminding us just how good Roy Nichols was...a great Roger Miller song, 'Leavin's Not the Only Way to Go'...

'Semper Fi' by Col H. Avery Chenoweth and Col Brooke Nihart is an excellent read and illusrative history of the Corps right up through the Iraq War...get it...

Is Merle in New York tonight? Wonder what he thinks of Big and Rich? I know what I think.

Comment

I suspect he'd rather be elsewhere...I recall once at one of these things...Jerry Reed said that Waylon would rather be parking cars...and that was years ago

Comment

Merle was the first proper concert I ever saw. Was at the Arie Crown in Chicago. He was great and was the first performer to get me into C & W.
        You've worked so hard on the kidney. Very special -- the kidney has a very special place in the heart. It's an incredible thing. Donald John Trump

Brian's Wish * Jason Foundation

Comment

Originally posted by ThingsThatExplode
          ...to get me into C & W.
          Crying and Whining?
          BRAWNDO - THE THIRST MUTILATOR...IT'S GOT WHAT PLANTS CRAVE!

Comment

Originally posted by ThingsThatExplode
            Merle was the first proper concert I ever saw. Was at the Arie Crown in Chicago. He was great and was the first performer to get me into C & W.

well, ya got me there. My first was Tom T. Hall.
            www.dulcetroad.com

My Band's website!!!!

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X