X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The semi-unofficial "Dear skypigeon" page

Dear skypigeon:

I'm afraid of goats. What should I do?
    BRAWNDO - THE THIRST MUTILATOR...IT'S GOT WHAT PLANTS CRAVE!

just checking where this might be leading... did you mean goats or ghosts?

"Ooh woo, I'm a Rebel just for kicks, now
    I been feeling it since 1966, now..."

Comment

Dear skypigeon,

Somebody I know keeps telling me it does, when all the while I know it doesn't. Is this gross ignorance, or is it merely disinformation propogated by the people in the black helicopters? Should I warn him? Should I provide him with a foil insert for his Danica Patrick Fan Club cap?

Sincerely,

Lost in Tennessee
      You've worked so hard on the kidney. Very special -- the kidney has a very special place in the heart. It's an incredible thing. Donald John Trump

Brian's Wish * Jason Foundation

Comment

Dear skypigeon,

Why do you smell like a backed up septic system? And where's my damn lawnmower?
        “I think some drivers must still think it’s Dan. They keep flipping me off.” - Dario Franchitti

Comment

Dear Pidge -

I'm thinking about doing a poll about different types of salads. Can you help?

Sincerely -

Poll-less in Posttown
          "We won a few races here and there, but the magic died the day Helmet melted." - Doc Austin on slotcar champion Michael Shannon

Comment

okay... I was wrong.

I had no idea where this thread was leading.

Comment

"I didn't hear a single comment about airboxes, "carbashians", or how terrible the car looked. I did see dozens and dozens of little kids in awe of the speed and how cool the cars looked. We should learn from our children."
              --Danny Noonan

Comment

Dear Pidge,

Those old feelings are coming back again. What do I do? I mean--really intense. I can't go back to jail again. I'm not going back!

Comment

Okay I don't know what's going on but my Mom had a billy and a nanny goat when we were livin' on the farm and the billy goat kept buttin' her everytime she ventured into the Barnyard... so mom put him on the Bar B-Q spit and that was the end of that.

he was onery but tasty.

Comment

What a rip-off. He didn't answer ANY of these questions. I'd like a refund for my TF subscription, please.

Comment

Do you really want me to do that??
                      "I didn't hear a single comment about airboxes, "carbashians", or how terrible the car looked. I did see dozens and dozens of little kids in awe of the speed and how cool the cars looked. We should learn from our children."
                      --Danny Noonan

Comment

I think it's your destiny.

Comment

Originally posted by Whosyer-Sparkplug
                          just checking where this might be leading... did you mean goats or ghosts?
                          I missed this the first time around, but I think I know what you're referencing. I remember a comedian using a variation of that line when he was a guest on the Dave Wilson Show here in Indy. Is that it?

Comment

Dear Pidge: Could you please cut the amount of polls you put up here on TF to 100 a week? Thanks Buddy...........................

On second thought could you do a poll on how many polls you should put up in a week? Thanks!
                            SENسR MODERATOR......

"Better To Be Judged By Twelve Than Carried By Six"
                            " Only Those Who Will Risk Going Too Far....Can Possibly Find Out How Far One Can Go "...T.S. Elliot....

Comment

Originally posted by Media Boy
                              I missed this the first time around, but I think I know what you're referencing. I remember a comedian using a variation of that line when he was a guest on the Dave Wilson Show here in Indy. Is that it?
                              Somebody understands me... he really understands me!

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X