Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TF Fantasy Football Week 10

Ah, it is good to be the big Armidillo in town

142.50 points and Westbrook still to go, the boys are rounding into playoff forum right on schedule.

Is it May yet ?

methinks rev-ed prefers Dunkin's over Long's currently...

Playoffs might be in the cards for the Ol' Donut Squad......nahhhhhh
    "We won a few races here and there, but the magic died the day Helmet melted." - Doc Austin on slotcar champion Michael Shannon

Comment

Man, my week stunk on ice!

Not only the disaster in this league, but I managed an incredible 44 point performance from one of my teams and a whopping 69 point week from the other. Unlike the TF league though, both of those underwhelming point totals were good enough for wins!

Even if I had started Roy Williams instead of any of the Terrier's other deadbeat receivers, I wouldn't have caught the Donut Man this week...

Hope my trade works out for me. I need a spark.
      "If TF members were given solid gold cars, some would complain about the color." - stnkypete

Comment

Originally posted by CrewChief
        Ah, it is good to be the big Armidillo in town

142.50 points and Westbrook still to go, the boys are rounding into playoff forum right on schedule.
        Put this on your bulletin board.

I guarantee that I will beat you next week.
        No weather forecasts are ever guaranteed, even if confidence level is high. Even a 99% probability will miss 1% of the time. That's the best anybody can do when predicting highly complex events.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X