Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks a lot Fox

Cancel one of your two good shows
    “I think some drivers must still think it’s Dan. They keep flipping me off.” - Dario Franchitti

So who was your favorite, Ruthie or Simon?

Comment

I always liked the twins. Mostly because they were so creepy. I hope in the finale they have a nice "The Shining" homage
      “I think some drivers must still think it’s Dan. They keep flipping me off.” - Dario Franchitti

Comment

They cancelled Arrested Development! Darn, such a good show. Other than the Simpsons, that was the only show I watched that was still making new episodes.

AD's humor reminded me a lot of Seinfeld. And Seinfeld very nearly got canned after it's first season as well. Conan O'Brian got cancelled after a couple weeks on "Late Night." The only reason Conan stayed around was just to give NBC more time to find a replacement. And he's now in his 13th season and will be taking over for Leno on the "Tonight Show" in a couple years.

Hopefully AD gets picked up by some other channel. It's too quality of a show to be sitting on the sidelines while a lot of other junk is still on.
        If I were Ed Carpenter and you were a lady...

Comment

I'm going to miss A.D. It was one of the few shows that was not really a cookie-cutter show.

At least for now, Jason Lee looks safe with My Name Is Earl.

Anyone remember when Fox canned The Ben Stiller Show? A few months later it won an Emmy.
          Chicago Blackhawks done didn't do it again!

Comment

Hey, but at least at FOX, we still get to see "The War at Home" and "Stacked."

Speaking of which Hardscrabble, do you remember when they cancelled "Family Guy" a couple years ago. They finally brought it back after a couple years of being off the air. They really don't know what they're doing, do they? Or at least the American public has no idea what they're doing, in terms of which programs they view.

I should've known. Shows without laugh tracks never make it. :mad:
            If I were Ed Carpenter and you were a lady...

Comment

I thought Kitchen Confidential had potential. Especially after the episode where John Larroquette guest starred.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X