Woohoo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Woohoo

The day has finally arrived! My heads, cam, and intake are here! Finally! Now I just wish I had the money to get them installed, but that day will come!

For an 806?

Comment

Well no. But the head gasket just came in for our 1456.

Comment

ugh

those worthless red tractors...
        Life's too short to worry/Life's too long to wait
        Too short not to love everybody/Life's too long to hate

"There are a number of very knowledgeable and entertaining race fans here. There are also a number of morons. Your job is to figure out which is which." - Rev-Ed

Comment

I knew 806 wasn't quite right. So what are the heads, intake, and cam in for?

Sprint car, kart, 68 camaro, ranger pickup?

Comment

92 mustang 302 it is my project/ daily driver
            Someday hopefully will have another vehicle to driver everyday and let this one come out on weekends

Green tractors are the best but red is cheeper

Comment

Originally posted by OvalFan
              Green tractors are the best but red is cheeper

When the economy is struggling the only color that sells is green.
              Center Grove Trojans
              2008 5A Football State Champs
              2015 6A Football State Champs
              2011 Track State Champs

Center Grove Jr. Trojans
              2014, 2015 & 2017 IEFA State Champs

Comment

Congrats! When I inherited this little 200ci 6 cylinder I wished it was a 289.

The longer I've owned it the more I realize keeping it sedate and stock has saved me a TON of money by not leading me down the siren path of more horsepower.

That is exactly what would have happened if it had been a smallblock.

Ok, I have to fess up. I did order a Clifford Performance catalogue just to see what was available....hehe.

"You people worry too much. Strive for change. Root for your favorites. Enjoy the racing. Drop the flag." rev-ed, 3/04

Comment

Ahh beautiful car KO. Yes I purchased mine with the idea of never modifying it then I got hooked on doing that. But I'm gonna keep all of the original parts and the car won't look any different on the outside than what it is now.

Comment

Mustangs are wonderful cars. Have a good time putting it together. You'll have a blast following the backroad route to Sparta, Kentucky!

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X