Colts MNF ratings thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Colts MNF ratings thread

Best rating for MNF in 5 years! Who would have thought it?

linkety-link
    BRAWNDO - THE THIRST MUTILATOR...IT'S GOT WHAT PLANTS CRAVE!

Looked like only 10.8 to me. About 90 percent of those homes were empty.

Sorry, racing flashback.
    No weather forecasts are ever guaranteed, even if confidence level is high. Even a 99% probability will miss 1% of the time. That's the best anybody can do when predicting highly complex events.

Comment

And what about all those blue and silver hats? Too many people got in for free.
      "I didn't hear a single comment about airboxes, "carbashians", or how terrible the car looked. I did see dozens and dozens of little kids in awe of the speed and how cool the cars looked. We should learn from our children."
      --Danny Noonan

Comment

Robin Miller reported that it was a typo. Supposed to be 1.43--and most of the fans were only there because they had to buy season tickets.
        Last edited by Media Boy; 11-10-2005, 07:29 AM.
        BRAWNDO - THE THIRST MUTILATOR...IT'S GOT WHAT PLANTS CRAVE!

Comment

If only Irsay would just promote the Hoosier Dome and let the owners run the game!
          Witnessed Mario's "Miracle at Indy"...Watched 3 win their 4th Indy 500...Was there for Petty's 200th win...Saw the last Novi qualify

Comment

Does someone have a link with all the other Monday Night games over the last nine years, please?

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X