Wsop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wsop

Anybody else watching the World Series of Poker on ESPN? They are now down to the final 9 and the least that can be won is 1 million.

I watch.

Lotsa of donkeys on parade so far.

Props to Dannenmann for scoring another final table at the TOC.
    "Foyt's mere presence is a punch in the face, an inoculation against milquestoast corporatism. There wasn't a car anywhere anyhow anytime that Foyt wouldn't put the boot to, and there hasn't been a race devised he couldn't win."
    - Jeff MacGregor, Sunday Money

Comment

I haven't watched much this year. I followed the results so closely back when the tournament occured, that it just feels like ancient history.

As a matter of fact, I think I've watched more old WSOP's on ESPN Classic this month than this year's run.

Anyhow ... poker ... good stuff.
      "The face of a child can say it all. Especially the mouth part of the face" - Jack Handey

Comment

remember when the Deuce used to show stuff like car racing.....
        Road racing is doomed...what this country needs is a big new racetrack designed for automobiles instead of horses. C.G. Fisher

Comment

One more thing. The WSOP's Tournament of Champions finished off yesterday (actually, early this morning). With the tidbits that have been shared online, I am definitely watching it over Christmas break, when it's televised.

SPOILER Forum thread linked here.
          "The face of a child can say it all. Especially the mouth part of the face" - Jack Handey

Comment

Originally posted by athos1172
            I watch.

Yet you knock Bound for Glory?!?!?!

Center Grove Trojans
            2008 5A Football State Champs
            2015 6A Football State Champs
            2011 Track State Champs

Center Grove Jr. Trojans
            2014, 2015 & 2017 IEFA State Champs

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget