More B.O. from T.O.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More B.O. from T.O.

Mr. Me Myself And I is suspended indefinitely.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/column...len&id=2214754

What's the price you pay for his "accomplishments "?
    "The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made."
    ~~Groucho Marx
    I have the hots for Khaleesi...

I found it rather ironic that he accused the Eagles of having no class...
    "If TF members were given solid gold cars, some would complain about the color." - stnkypete

Comment

Time for the Eagles to move on.................
      SENسR MODERATOR......

"Better To Be Judged By Twelve Than Carried By Six"
      " Only Those Who Will Risk Going Too Far....Can Possibly Find Out How Far One Can Go "...T.S. Elliot....

Comment

I think it's time for the whole NFL to move on. TO is quickly on his way to becomming Keyshawn Johnson, who blew up in a similar manner in Tampa and has done absolutely nothing since he went to Dallas.

Comment

It's amazing how such a team based sport with salary caps and revenue sharing has such a problem with overinflated egos. But, then again, T.O. would be a selfish git and a lockeroom cancer no matter what career he chose. Of course, we (and be we, I mean society and the media) encourage this sort of behavior with endorcement contracts, then act shocked when somebody takes it too far.

As for Keyshawn, anybody who signed him after the "Give me the ball" stunt in NY deserves what they get.
          It's impossible, that's sure. So let's start working.- Phillipe Petit

Talent borrows, Genius steals. - Pablo Picasso

Ah, there's nothing more exciting than science. You get all the fun of sitting still, being quiet, writing down numbers, paying attention... Science has it all.

Comment

I don't know why it is that people don't just ignore him?

Also if I was a professional athlete I think I might say "no" when ESPN asked me to do an interview. There was a day when sports reporters use to edit sports figures when they wrote about them now the screw up is what makes news.

It's like Hollywood stars who the heck cares what they have to say... even the Mickey Mantles (speaking of guys they use to edit). I saw an interview of Terri Hatcher the other day, I don't watch her new show, but I lusted after her when she played Lois Lane... but the poor girl... my dog has more going on upstairs. It was a complete turn off watching her speak without a script in front of her.

The things T.O. says only have power if you pay attention to them or as I assume will be the case ESPN and the cable news channels are going to be repeating it a hundred times a day.

I don't know what he said and I really don't care... but then I had no trouble avoiding getting all upset when he pulled a sharpie out of his sock... just catch the ball and shut up!

But then I'm old... after each touchdown I have to get up and pee so I'm not there for most of the theatrics.

"Ooh woo, I'm a Rebel just for kicks, now
            I been feeling it since 1966, now..."

Comment

Originally posted by Whosyer-Sparkplug
              I don't know why it is that people don't just ignore him?
              Are you kidding? You know every network will be fighting to have him on those pregame, halftime and postgame shows as a guest commentator during his suspension.
              Davydd (Anglicized Welsh name for David...that's all)
              Certified BPT Taster Pursuing Pork Tenderloin Sandwiches
              Long lost Speedway Sparkplug thrashing about in the deep woods of Minnesota

Comment

The biggest problem is that the Eagles can't win without him.

And he knows it. And he's maximizing his ego while he has the ability to gain the spotlight.

Of course his probem may be that if the Eagles cut him, any half-decent QB would tell the franchise they refuse to play on the same team as T.O.

Comment

Originally posted by rev-ed
                  I found it rather ironic that he accused the Eagles of having no class...
                  agreed

Comment

My solution would be not to suspend him, but rather stick him back there as a kick returner/punt returner/gunner on kick offs and punts and not let him play a bit at WR. That would be a blow to his ego.

Is it May yet ?

Comment

Any team that hires a myopic a-hole like TO gets what they deserve.
                      Center Grove Trojans
                      2008 5A Football State Champs
                      2015 6A Football State Champs
                      2011 Track State Champs

Center Grove Jr. Trojans
                      2014, 2015 & 2017 IEFA State Champs

Comment

Originally posted by Truth Detector
                        Any team that hires a myopic a-hole like TO gets what they deserve.
                        Can you be myopic when all you do is look in the mirror?
                        "The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made."
                        ~~Groucho Marx
                        I have the hots for Khaleesi...

Comment

The story gets wilder. Owens got in a locker room scuffle with former Eagle Hugh Douglas this week.

Comment

and has done absolutely nothing since he went to Dallas.
                            Then I've been watching a different pro football team in Dallas than you have been.
                            Mirror, mirror, on the wall, who is the Keenest of them all?

Comment

I've yet to see what it was that T.O. actually said... just that it insulted the Eagles quarterback, the coach, the owneship and the team in general, but I've also heard it said that T.O. didn't generate the offending statements but rather agreed with something an ESPN reporter had said or asked him and then T.O. said that he agreed with that statement.

All the more reason to think twice about appearing on ESPN... but then I was a Bobby Knight fan and watched ESPN take down the Coach with a video that proved his accuser was full of poo.

"Ooh woo, I'm a Rebel just for kicks, now
                              I been feeling it since 1966, now..."

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X