Merck wins ANOTHER huge Vioxx suit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Merck wins ANOTHER huge Vioxx suit

Maybe Vioxx wasn't as bad as they purported it to be. This is the SECOND lawsuit against Merck and Vioxx in which Merck won. Merck was found "Not Guilty" in all three counts in a lawsuit filed by Michael Humeston whom had a heart attack while taking Vioxx. However the guy was in his mid to late 60's and testified that he was under ALOT of "work related stress" IMO, this was a lawyers possible Goldmine and now they can't seem to pin ANYTHING on Merck. Makes me feel better. Not only because of some financial entities on my part, but also that I continued to take Vioxx even after the scare. Why? Because it WORKED for me!!!

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,174436,00.html
    But that's just my opinion!

My supervisor also took VIOXX and was pleased with the results. His doctor would not, however, let him take VIOXX for extended periods. A set of dosages would relieve his pain for several months after the dosage ran out. Once the pain returned his doctor would prescribe another dosage. Usually about twice a year.
    Jim Naden Atlanta, Indiana

Growing Old Is No Excuse For Growing Up.

"When people get used to preferential treatment, equal treatment seems like discrimination"
    Thomas Sowell

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X