Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good Grief...9/11 according to Oliver Stone

Yup, he's already started filming:

Stone Begins Shooting 9/11 Movie in N.Y.

I hope he doesn't let his eye-tooth get in the way of his tongue on this one too.
    Chicago Blackhawks done didn't do it again!

I can't wait for the conpsiricy theories that are a reach at best. Illuminati make me laugh
    “I think some drivers must still think it’s Dan. They keep flipping me off.” - Dario Franchitti

Comment

Nope.
      "The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made."
      ~~Groucho Marx
      I have the hots for Khaleesi...

Comment

And Michael Moore as Executive Producer for the film I bet.

Nothing can save Stone especially after his last film.

How many times has this guy been arrested for cocaine possession. I bet he's beaten the record for the most celebrity arrests in history?

Comment

Not so fast, Jimbo.

The zealots will always believe.
          Center Grove Trojans
          2008 5A Football State Champs
          2015 6A Football State Champs
          2011 Track State Champs

Center Grove Jr. Trojans
          2014, 2015 & 2017 IEFA State Champs

Comment

Originally posted by Truth Detector
            The zealots will always believe.
            I believed Oswald couldn't possibly have shot Kennedy alone way prior to JFK. I've seen, read and heard evidence from both sides and have stood both on the sixth floor and the grassy knoll and I still believe. Does that make me a zealot? So be it.

Stone is a talented filmmaker and his take on 9/11 will be interesting.

Illuminati. Huh. Here's a novel idea: why don't you wait for the film to come out before you mock it?
            You've worked so hard on the kidney. Very special -- the kidney has a very special place in the heart. It's an incredible thing. Donald John Trump

Brian's Wish * Jason Foundation

Comment

I'm sure they'll show W flying the planes, but somehow surviving to start the war with Iraq!

Comment

Originally posted by IndyMJH
                I'm sure they'll show W flying the planes, but somehow surviving to start the war with Iraq!
                You beat me to it.
                "Is that my *** that I smell burning?" ... Helmet Stogie from "Death spasms of the Mabuchi"

Comment

Originally posted by ThingsThatExplode
                  Illuminati. Huh. Here's a novel idea: why don't you wait for the film to come out before you mock it?
                  Stone(d) has a personal hatred for Bush and the Republicans, so why would this film be any different? A more embellished version of Fahrenheit 911. Like so many Hollywood left wing extremists in Hollywood, this film will be just another conspiracy theory just to whet the lips of his brethren. They have an agenda. And agenda to attempt to extort the 9/11 attacks to align with their narrowed opinions. Nothing new and will be the same old schtuff.

Comment

I believed Oswald couldn't possibly have shot Kennedy alone way prior to JFK. I've seen, read and heard evidence from both sides and have stood both on the sixth floor and the grassy knoll and I still believe. Does that make me a zealot? So be it.

That's funny, I just watched one of those programs the other night where they used the same type rifle, the same bullet and created the exact same number and type of wounds in the same spots as the victims. Proved beyond a shadow of a doubt that one bullet could do all that damage without "magic".

And that marksman did it while having to aim for the same entry spot. Oswald was just "aiming" period.

Comment

Not as I understand the word.

Stone is a left-wing kook with a hundred million dollar budget. His take will be interesting in the same vein as watching SpongeBob to see what mess Patrick gets into. The difference is that Stone will present his as fact.
                      Center Grove Trojans
                      2008 5A Football State Champs
                      2015 6A Football State Champs
                      2011 Track State Champs

Center Grove Jr. Trojans
                      2014, 2015 & 2017 IEFA State Champs

Comment

Originally posted by Truth Detector
                        Stone is a left-wing kook with a hundred million dollar budget.
                        Umm...a minus hundred million dollar budget from that flop of a movie that he made called "Alexander." The rest of his money went up his nose. He probably will borrow the money from Martin Sheen or Barbra Streisand or someone like that.

Comment

Stone is a left-wing kook with a hundred million dollar budget.
                          I think this is what you call your basic diversity of opinion that makes Trackforum a cool place.

( I support theory #2, by the way. )
                          "George Bignotti's Sinmast Wildcat (Designed by Bob Riley); delicately built, carefully prepared and boldly driven by Gordon Johncock." -- Keith Jackson

Comment

First Amendment, y'all.

If he can put together the scratch, he has a right to make any movie he wants... and we have a right to not see it if we so choose. It's a beautiful thing.
                            "I didn't hear a single comment about airboxes, "carbashians", or how terrible the car looked. I did see dozens and dozens of little kids in awe of the speed and how cool the cars looked. We should learn from our children."
                            --Danny Noonan

Comment

I'm not saying Stone didn't have some of the right people tagged...I just have a problem with his trying to make a hero out of a corrupt prosecutor and pinning the whole thing on the "military-industrial complex."

The reasons for Kennedy's death are much simpler and believeable when you get right down to it.

And for the record...it is my belief that it was not a lone gunman.
                              Chicago Blackhawks done didn't do it again!

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X