X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trackforum Member Map

if ya want, enter your location here:

http://www.frappr.com/trackforum
    Last edited by bever911; 11-02-2005, 01:39 PM.
    Life's too short to worry/Life's too long to wait
    Too short not to love everybody/Life's too long to hate

"There are a number of very knowledgeable and entertaining race fans here. There are also a number of morons. Your job is to figure out which is which." - Rev-Ed

That's pretty cool. I'm in.
    BRAWNDO - THE THIRST MUTILATOR...IT'S GOT WHAT PLANTS CRAVE!

Comment

I had no idea so many TF'ers were livin' the hip-hop life. But after reading the map comments, it appears to be legit (2 legit 2 quit).
      "The face of a child can say it all. Especially the mouth part of the face" - Jack Handey

Comment

Burrrrrr!
        I live too far north!
        ...---...

Comment

Jeez. I really am in the middle of nowhere!
          You've worked so hard on the kidney. Very special -- the kidney has a very special place in the heart. It's an incredible thing. Donald John Trump

Brian's Wish * Jason Foundation

Comment

I didn't know Fidel Castro was a member!!!

Center Grove Trojans
            2008 5A Football State Champs
            2015 6A Football State Champs
            2011 Track State Champs

Center Grove Jr. Trojans
            2014, 2015 & 2017 IEFA State Champs

Comment

"In contradistinction to true sovereign ties, where reigns are inherited and virtually limitless, baseball royalty has to be earned each year. - Lenny Dystra"

Best
              tagline
              ever
              "Foyt's mere presence is a punch in the face, an inoculation against milquestoast corporatism. There wasn't a car anywhere anyhow anytime that Foyt wouldn't put the boot to, and there hasn't been a race devised he couldn't win."
              - Jeff MacGregor, Sunday Money

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Chiszar
                Burrrrrr!
                I live too far north!
                Nah, Wilke does. We're in the tropics compared to him.
                It's a Hoosier thing, you wouldn't understand...

Comment

I'm the one in Central Indiana.
                  No weather forecasts are ever guaranteed, even if confidence level is high. Even a 99% probability will miss 1% of the time. That's the best anybody can do when predicting highly complex events.

Comment

In. And, in honor of my Mooresville heritage, I found a way to slam Plainfield.
                    "I didn't hear a single comment about airboxes, "carbashians", or how terrible the car looked. I did see dozens and dozens of little kids in awe of the speed and how cool the cars looked. We should learn from our children."
                    --Danny Noonan

Comment

From the Home of the World's Tallest Man.
                      "You see Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care."

Comment

Ummm, I'm not tellin' which one is me.
                        "IRL is better at everything except selling themselves." -- Jennifer Floyd Engel, ESPN/103.3 FM

Comment

I'm in Indiana with everyone else! Jeesh maybe I should move to Iowa or somethin.

Comment

Originally posted by OvalFan
                            I'm in Indiana with everyone else! Jeesh maybe I should move to Iowa or somethin.
                            Before its over being filled in moving to Iowa might not work. I'm in Minnesota and Hophead hides my pin unless you zoom way way in.
                            Davydd (Anglicized Welsh name for David...that's all)
                            Certified BPT Taster Pursuing Pork Tenderloin Sandwiches
                            Long lost Speedway Sparkplug thrashing about in the deep woods of Minnesota

Comment

I added myself - but I'm all alone at the moment. Come on, I know I'm not the only TF'er in Europe

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X