JL to Target

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JL to Target

Sometime between now and Christmas jl will be going to Target to do some Christmas shopping.
    Terrible moderators can destroy great forums

Not me.................
    SENسR MODERATOR......

"Better To Be Judged By Twelve Than Carried By Six"
    " Only Those Who Will Risk Going Too Far....Can Possibly Find Out How Far One Can Go "...T.S. Elliot....

Comment

dog is giving pieces of old cars away for Christmas this year. He never has to leave the property...
      "If TF members were given solid gold cars, some would complain about the color." - stnkypete

Comment

Originally posted by jl
        Sometime between now and Christmas jl will be going to Target to do some Christmas shopping.
        Does that make you a ride-buyer?

Comment

Originally posted by rev-ed
          dog is giving pieces of old cars away for Christmas this year. He never has to leave the property...
          You might be a ******* if you cut your grass and find a car...............

I cut my grass today.............

I'll start a thread on the O/T Forum about Target and why I don't shop there........
          SENسR MODERATOR......

" Only Those Who Will Risk Going Too Far....Can Possibly Find Out How Far One Can Go "...T.S. Elliot....

Comment

Originally posted by dog-ring
            You might be a ******* if you cut your grass and find a car...............

I cut my grass today.............

I'll start a thread on the O/T Forum about Target and why I don't shop there........
            Snopes

Comment

I'm pretty sure I'll shop there this week.

I actually have a love/hate relationship with the place. I can never get in and out of a Target store for under $50.

Out of toothpaste - head to Target - find 15 other items I didn't realize I needed, and viola - $50 gone. And the cashiers are even nice.
              We flipped our finger to the King of England
              Stole our country from the Indians
              With god on our side and guns in our hands
              We took it for our own!

Comment

I went to Kroger's the other day
                And I went to Ameristop and Dollar General today.
                Na-na-na-boo-boo

Comment

Originally posted by step33T
                  viola

I didn't know you could get those at Target!!

"IRL is better at everything except selling themselves." -- Jennifer Floyd Engel, ESPN/103.3 FM

Comment

Originally posted by SoDak_IndyFan

I didn't know you could get those at Target!!

and for under $50, too
                    "He went into a tire barrier, which is certainly the nicest of all the barriers." -Bobby Unser, Denver '90

Comment

Sorry, my first thought that was Jaques Lazier to TCGR
                      "The IRL has let me down.... 2002 was the last year of the IRL... They pushed out the guys that they created the sport for..." - Billy Boat

Comment

Originally posted by lutesk
                        They don't allow the MArines to COLLECT the toys on their property lutesk. As a member of the Marine Corps League I can attest to this fact not some cleverly worded question and answer from Snopes..............

read down further to prove my point.

They ALLOW you to purchase the toys in their stores but the Marines can't collect them on their property.............

Also they won't allow the Salvation Army bell ringers on their property

I vote with my billfold..............
                        SENسR MODERATOR......

Comment

They don't allow the MArines to COLLECT the toys on their property lutesk. As a member of the Marine Corps League I can attest to this fact not some cleverly worded question and answer from Snopes..............

They ALLOW you to purchase the toys in their stores but the Marines can't collect them on their property.............

I thought you may have been refering to the "donations" part. I see where you're coming from.

Comment

That's really odd. In the past year I have found Salvation Army ringers at Targets in the Nashville area. I wonder if that's a policy that's applied on a store by store basis.
                            You've worked so hard on the kidney. Very special -- the kidney has a very special place in the heart. It's an incredible thing. Donald John Trump

Brian's Wish * Jason Foundation

Comment

Originally posted by ThingsThatExplode
                              That's really odd. In the past year I have found Salvation Army ringers at Targets in the Nashville area. I wonder if that's a policy that's applied on a store by store basis.

It could be at the stores where they actually lease the building and don't own it therefore limiting their ability to stop bellringers from standing not in the stores but on the property. The stores buildings here in Indy are owned by Target IIRC................
                              SENسR MODERATOR......

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X