The Topsy Turvy World Known as TrackForum Fantasy Football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Topsy Turvy World Known as TrackForum Fantasy Football

I (Ren’s Anti-DSTers) scored 131.5 points and still got outscored by a team full of players who lost almost all their games.

6-1 Ill Temperd Cardinal got STOMPED by 1-6 Rabid Giraffes.

1-6 Go Boilers!!!! CRUSHED 4-3 Haulin’ Oates to move to 2-6 (just like the real Boilers!)

The best matchup of the weekend was between Hangman and Long’s for ninth place!
    No weather forecasts are ever guaranteed, even if confidence level is high. Even a 99% probability will miss 1% of the time. That's the best anybody can do when predicting highly complex events.

As long as I finish in the top ten, then it will be a successful year...

Comment

I don't think three in a row is happening here ......
      "We won a few races here and there, but the magic died the day Helmet melted." - Doc Austin on slotcar champion Michael Shannon

Comment

Hey, you never know with Willie. If Bettis is healthy, he'll only see the end zone if it comes from 40 yards out...never underestimate the ineptitude of the Henchmen.

Comment

Ouch. Lousy week for me this week. Broke the 5 game winning streak. I got away with it last week, but it finally caught up to me with too many recievers on bye weeks.
          "If TF members were given solid gold cars, some would complain about the color." - stnkypete

Comment

Woohoooooooooo

I actually beat somebody this week. Real record 1-7

Comment

Originally posted by rev-ed
              Ouch. Lousy week for me this week. Broke the 5 game winning streak. I got away with it last week, but it finally caught up to me with too many recievers on bye weeks.
              Nah, it was the superior team you faced this week that was your downfall.

Is it May yet ?

Comment

Originally posted by CrewChief
                Nah, it was the superior team you faced this week that was your downfall.
                Nah, can't be. I was playing the Armadillos.
                "If TF members were given solid gold cars, some would complain about the color." - stnkypete

Comment

I just don't think that the commish of the league should lead the league....
                  "We won a few races here and there, but the magic died the day Helmet melted." - Doc Austin on slotcar champion Michael Shannon

Comment

Looks like the NFL league parity objective is reaching deep into our Fantasy Football league. 5 teams have 4-4 records thus far, including mine. Ahh, mediocrity at it's best.

Comment

178 points one week---- 58 the next.

No one owns a bigger than 2 game winning streak currently.

The 9th place team is within 2 games of first place!

It is topsy turvy!

I am very carefully picking my 6th DB of the year!

Great fun!

Comment

Originally posted by stretch51
                        I just don't think that the commish of the league should lead the league....
                        Now come on, who better then the one the superior fantasy football mind to lead ?

Is it May yet ?

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X