Cleveland Curse Destroys Purdue Sports

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cleveland Curse Destroys Purdue Sports

For 20 yrs after moving here I was pretty much apathetic toward Purdue unless they were playing Ohio State or Notre Dame or Bobby Knight and then I would root against them.

Then my daughter became a Boilermaker so I jumped on the train.

25 years of Keadyball ends in disaster with little hope for the future.
    Football becomes a disastrous program with the players punching each other out in the locker room instead of hitting on the field. 7 years of bowl games brought to a screeching halt.

Sorry Purdue fans.
    I knew were were poison but never figured it would come so quick.
    Road racing is doomed...what this country needs is a big new racetrack designed for automobiles instead of horses. C.G. Fisher

Things go in cycles. By the time she graduates, she'll have had a chance to watch Purdue in a New Year's Day bowl, and the Bball team will be contending for the Big Ten title.

Burke is a very competitve, top notch AD. Everything will get back on track. I HOPE!

Comment

Originally posted by turnrightgoleft
      Things go in cycles. By the time she graduates, she'll have had a chance to watch Purdue in a New Year's Day bowl, and the Bball team will be contending for the Big Ten title.

The list of smart-aleck replies I'm thinking of is extremely long and distasteful.

Center Grove Trojans
      2008 5A Football State Champs
      2015 6A Football State Champs
      2011 Track State Champs

Center Grove Jr. Trojans
      2014, 2015 & 2017 IEFA State Champs

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X