Pennzoil Synthetic Blend ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pennzoil Synthetic Blend ?

Does anyone know if Pennzoil makes a synthetic blend ? I know they have the 100% synthetic platinum. Usually I cahnge my own oil but a few weeks ago I was headed out of town for the weekend and needed it changed and didn't have time. So I had gotten a coupon in the mail for a $9.99 oil and filter change at Monroe. They offered a synthetic blend from Valvoline for $19.99 with the coupon so I gave it a try, it actually seems to have helped my milage slightly. Now in my effort to support the IRL and Panther I usually buy Pennzoil (assuming they are back in some capacity) and I wouldn't mind putting this in my wife's Jeep. I hate to go to the 100% synthetic because they say once you do you shouldn't switch back where as with the blend they said it didn't matter.

Is it May yet ?

http://www.pennzoil.com/products/mot...nth_blend.html

as you may know, Pennzoil and Quaker State are now brand names of Shell Oil.

if you think the IRL & CART guys fight on the net, surf over to
    www.bobistheoilguy.com
    and see the Amsoil vs. Mobil 1 forum wars

BTW there is NO reason that all types of oil (syn, semi, and petro) cannot be used interchangeably.
    Road racing is doomed...what this country needs is a big new racetrack designed for automobiles instead of horses. C.G. Fisher

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X