Cons. vs. Lib, IRL vs. CCWS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cons. vs. Lib, IRL vs. CCWS

I have a theory and I want to see if it's true. Pick which of the 4 options BEST describes you.
    IRL fan - Conservative/Republican
    55.07%
    IRL fan - Liberal/Democrat
    28.99%
    CCWS fan - Conservative/Republican
    10.14%
    CCWS fan - Liberal/Democrat
    5.80%
    "Reckon so" - The Outlaw Josey Wales

Sorry, not enough choices...

...some of us are independent fans of both series.
    "The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made."
    ~~Groucho Marx
    I have the hots for Khaleesi...

Comment

This needs to be in the political forum or the B/S forum

"Ooh woo, I'm a Rebel just for kicks, now
      I been feeling it since 1966, now..."

Comment

IRL/SNOB
        ...---...

Comment

Where is:

Race fan - Moderate

"The face of a child can say it all. Especially the mouth part of the face" - Jack Handey

Comment

See, you moderates need to decide what you want! The idea is to pick the one which BEST describes you. That means yes, you do have to make a choice.

Also, move this poll to a more appropriate forum if needed. I was a little unsure of where to put it.

Comment

No, I don't have to.
              Where is #6 when we need him?
              I won't be stamped, filed, indexed...
              "The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made."
              ~~Groucho Marx

Comment

Originally posted by comfortably numb
                No, I don't have to.
                Where is #6 when we need him?
                I won't be stamped, filed, indexed...
                Grocery shopping must be an extremely difficult task for you. Looking at the boxes of Cherios, Cap'n Crunch, Wheaties, generic Poo Puffs or whatever screaming "ALL I WANT IS CEREAL!!!! "

Comment

Not really...

...at shop locally where I don't need a Club Card, Member's Card, coupons, Mega Savings Bonus Book, etc., etc.

I avoid Ralphs because their commercial spouting video monitors offend me.

And when I go, it it is with the love of my life and I love to squeeze the produce.
                  ~~Groucho Marx

Comment

Originally posted by Z34Lee
                    Grocery shopping must be an extremely difficult task for you. Looking at the boxes of Cherios, Cap'n Crunch, Wheaties, generic Poo Puffs or whatever screaming "ALL I WANT IS CEREAL!!!! "
                    Oh, great, now you've got me thinking of Robin Williams looking for coffee in Moscow on the Hudson...
                    "I didn't hear a single comment about airboxes, "carbashians", or how terrible the car looked. I did see dozens and dozens of little kids in awe of the speed and how cool the cars looked. We should learn from our children."
                    --Danny Noonan

Comment

Nascar and USAC fan
                      Rich Republican
                      Road racing is doomed...what this country needs is a big new racetrack designed for automobiles instead of horses. C.G. Fisher

Comment

This wouldn't be the BEST place to do this, since a very very very very high % of us come here cause we're IRL fans, so it won't tell you much
                        “I think some drivers must still think it’s Dan. They keep flipping me off.” - Dario Franchitti

Comment

If you are neither Rep or Dem, neither IRLista or Cartisan then this poll is not about you. Moderate racefans need not answer.
                          "Had every Athenian citizen been a Socrates, every Athenian assembly would still have been a mob." - Federalist 55
                          “My first reaction as a race car driver was to jump out of the car and use the Foyt technique of driver development - grab him and pound some sense into him.”
                          "Make way. I'm Reaganing."

Comment

Conservative Race Fans?

As of this typing it is conservative better than 2:1 over liberal for both Champ Car and IRL. I would guess NASCAR might follow suit or even be a tad more conservative. So, when might liberals show up in a majority? F1?
                            Davydd (Anglicized Welsh name for David...that's all)
                            Certified BPT Taster Pursuing Pork Tenderloin Sandwiches
                            Long lost Speedway Sparkplug thrashing about in the deep woods of Minnesota

Comment

Nah - too capitalist

Liberals don't like sports, do they?
                              "Each day well lived makes every yesterday a dream of happiness and every tomorrow a vision of hope. Look well therefore to this one day for it, and it alone, is life"
                              ~ Sanskrit poem attributed to Kalidasa, "Salutation to the Dawn"

Brian's Wish

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X