Today's Senior Moment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Today's Senior Moment

Well, yesterday's anyway... I was unloading my pockets as I usually do to a spot on the kitchen counter when something caught my eye. It was my receipt from Monday's dinner. No, it was two receipts... No, it was the merchant's copy of my credit card charge. I checked my account. The charge had gone thru, but of course not the tip. Only one thing to do.

I re-stuffed my pockets, grabbed an envelope and some cash and made the quick 4 block back to the restaurant and found that Kevin, as friendly a barkeep as you will ever meet and who looks like Tom Cruise's twin brother, was on duty. I explained to him that it was his fault that the house specialty he served me paralyzed my grey doesn't matter, gave him the envelope, and wished him a good evening...
    "The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made."
    ~~Groucho Marx
    I have the hots for Khaleesi...

I use my receipts the next morning in an attempt to piece together what I had been up to the night before.
    Only the doctors don't refer to them as Senior moments, they call them events.

"Ooh woo, I'm a Rebel just for kicks, now
    I been feeling it since 1966, now..."

Comment

Or CRS Syndrome.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X