Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Results Tickers

Whatta great idea!!!

Or does it drive you crazy while watching NFL Primetime when you haven't seen a game all day...
    Hate them
    15.79%
    Love them
    47.37%
    Don't care
    31.58%
    Don't notice them
    5.26%
    Last edited by comfortably numb; 10-24-2005, 02:19 AM.
    "The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made."
    ~~Groucho Marx
    I have the hots for Khaleesi...

TF should have a results ticker so I could see poll results without having to open the thread.
    "Had every Athenian citizen been a Socrates, every Athenian assembly would still have been a mob." - Federalist 55
    “My first reaction as a race car driver was to jump out of the car and use the Foyt technique of driver development - grab him and pound some sense into him.”
    "Make way. I'm Reaganing."

Comment

What I don't like is when they cram it full of (supposedly) "Fantasy" information. It takes 30 seconds to go through each game. :mad: By the time they get to the game you want, it's time for commercial.

It's terrible when you want to find out the score to one college football game. Expect to sit there for 20 minutes as they scroll throught 100 games and countless more tidbits.

I think they are underestimating the "Fantasy" crowd. Believe me, they're looking on line. They don't need ESPN's ticker to tell them TDs, etc. I think the ticker should be for scores only.
      Doctorindy.com

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X