rex/athos - Pittsburgh Road Trip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rex/athos - Pittsburgh Road Trip

December 2nd and 3rd - Govt. Mule and Derek Trucks in seperate weekend shows.

Just though you may want to know.

Dan Schlosser
    Go fast, turn left !
    www.tracksideonline.com

"Count all your blessings, just don't keep score...."
    Mark "Hoot" Marchetti

Rex *needs* to get out. As one of the few practicing Mormons in Indiana, his 9 wives & 20+ kids keep him busy. How he manages to collect enough cans to support all them is beyond me.

As for me? Lemme check my calendar:

It's clear.

I also see that GM is playing the Murat Egyptian Room on Halloween. I've seen them play there before and it was a great.

Mule.net shows them playing in Cinci on 12/3. Which is right?
    Last edited by athos1172; 10-22-2005, 10:01 AM.
    "Foyt's mere presence is a punch in the face, an inoculation against milquestoast corporatism. There wasn't a car anywhere anyhow anytime that Foyt wouldn't put the boot to, and there hasn't been a race devised he couldn't win."
    - Jeff MacGregor, Sunday Money

Comment

Mule is on the 2nd here, DTB is on the third. Susan Tedeschi is going to be here on Nov 2. Now had they managed to schedule her on that same weekend it really would have been something!

Incredibly enough after getting all excited for this weekend I figured out I am going to be out of town at the PRI show in Orlando. Normally a trip from Pittsburgh to anywhere in Florida in December would be welcome but I'm not so sure now.
      Dan Schlosser
      Go fast, turn left !
      www.tracksideonline.com

Mark "Hoot" Marchetti

Comment

Originally posted by gofastturnleft

Incredibly enough after getting all excited for this weekend I figured out I am going to be out of town at the PRI show in Orlando.
        Ha ha!

Sorry Goat...had to do it. It's Karma, man.....

Comment

You bettter watch it or my karma is going to run over your catma.

Dan Schlosser
          Go fast, turn left !
          www.tracksideonline.com

Mark "Hoot" Marchetti

Comment

Yeah, well ... with a family big enough to fill The Egyptian Room by ourselves, all of my weekends throught New Years are pretty much booked. Nice deal for you, tho'. We haven't had Derek in Indy for over 3 years. He was at the Bean Blossom Blues Fest this summer, but I couldn't make that one.

I'll preview Mule for you at their Halloween show. They have broken out a bunch of new covers, and even a new, non-released original this tour. Although, hopefully, the Dead covers will go by the wayside when they come back from the west-coast swing.

Also, they've been touring with moe. this fall, but their first show w/o moe. is Indy. Too bad that moe. wont be there, but hopefully, Mule will be ready to bust out a 3 hour ass kicking.

I know that I'm a little pizzed about having to miss My Morning Jacket this weekend, so a little aggression could go a long way on the 31st.
            "The face of a child can say it all. Especially the mouth part of the face" - Jack Handey

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X