Which Serial Killer Are You?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which Serial Killer Are You?

Congratulations, if you were a serial killer you would be...

“We live in a great and free country only because our forefathers were willing to wage war rather than accept the peace that spells destruction” Theodore Roosevelt

"There is nothing patriotic about hating your country, or pretending that you can love your country but despise your government. There is nothing heroic about turning your back on America, or ignoring your own responsibilities." Bill Clinton

"Forbidden, this page is categorized as Sex."

I think I'm going to be sick...
    "I didn't hear a single comment about airboxes, "carbashians", or how terrible the car looked. I did see dozens and dozens of little kids in awe of the speed and how cool the cars looked. We should learn from our children."
    --Danny Noonan

Comment

I turned out to be John Wayne Gacy which is really ironic because we share the same "classic killer" middle name...

Comment

Jack the Ripper here! Heh, the coppers still haven't found me after all these years.
        If I were Ed Carpenter and you were a lady...

Comment

Captain Crunch.
          "The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made."
          ~~Groucho Marx
          I have the hots for Khaleesi...

Comment

Wow. I even kind of look like him.

Anyone ever tell you its dangerous to hitch hike? Well, anyone who did was probably referring to Edmund Kemper.

Edmund made a hobby out of picking up young UCSC students, strangling or stabbing them to death then taking them home to his mother's apartment where he would have his way with the bodies. After dissecting the bodies, he would take the head and hands and dispose of the remains.

After murdering more then 6 hitch hikers, Edmund finished off his killing spree by decapitating his mother, murdering her best friend then later committing necrophilia with both of the bodies. Edmund confessed to all the killings days later.

Kill count: 8-9

Comment

Just took the test.

Okay. Who's got a clown suit and rubber nose?

Comment

The Zodiac.

One of the most interesting to me.

Its funny that when people see the "serial killer" shelf of books I have, they get nervous and scared of me and assume I might be a killer. Yet I have two shelves of basketball books and nobody thinks I can dunk, a full shelf of biblical related books and no one thinks I can walk on water, and tons of "comics" (Calvin and Hobbes, Far Side, Bloom County, etc.), but nobody thinks I'm an artist.

Man, that true crime shelf gets folks attention, though...

...if anyone comes up as Henry Lee Lucas, look out!!!

Comment

Dang i got the Zodiac too. At least one of the more interesting ones.

Comment

Congratulations, if you were a serial killer you would be...
                    Jack the Ripper
                    (AKA"The Whitechapel Murderer" "The Autumn of Terror")
                    Jack the Ripper, by far the most notorious killer of all time. What would drive a man to kill 5 prostitutes, surgically mutilate the bodies, then stop, to never be heard from again?
                    Most of the murders were pretty much the same, the victim had her throat cut and her abdomen exposed, the intestines were placed over her right shoulder and sometimes a kidney or even the heart had been removed.

Jack the RIpper's murders are still unsolved.

Kill count: 5
                    "IRL is better at everything except selling themselves." -- Jennifer Floyd Engel, ESPN/103.3 FM

Comment

The Ripper it is.

It's a Hoosier thing, you wouldn't understand...

Comment

Ed Gein for me.

The Original Leather face. Ed gein, started out as a grave robber, robbing graves for the remains of women around the age of 50 and using the bits and pieces that he found to furnish his house. Eventually moving up to living subjects Ed would go on to kill 3 local women whom he would decapitate, skin and leave on meat hooks in his basement.

He later went on to confess that he would fashion masks and vests out of the skin of the women he had killed, even going as far as cooking and eating their hearts. Ed believed that he had to do these killings because his dead mother told him to.

Silence of the lambs, Psycho and The Texas Chainsaw Massacre are just some of the many movies that have been inspired by the life of Ed Gein.

Comment

JSR/Ed,

Please stay far away from Oklahoma.

Comment

Zodiac

Comment

charles manson for me...
                              -Amanda
                              The REAL #1 Scott Dixon Fan..... Don't believe me?.. ask Scott himself.
                              My Photographic work... oh and some crappy graphic art..
                              http://wrapmehinribbons.deviantart.com/

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X