Thanksgiving - Motorweek Marathon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanksgiving - Motorweek Marathon

Today I will be watching the MotorWeek Thanksgiving Retro Marathon on YouTube.

Starting at 8 am (Central) they will be showing Season 14 (1994-1995) and Seasons 1-4 (1981-1985).

Thanks for the TV tip!

I can take only so much of the lip syncing song and dance routines at what is supposed to be a parade.

Comment

My adopted hometown Brownsburg Bulldogs are in the Macy's parade today. We live well within earshot of the high school and have listened to them practice and play at games for 21 years now. This fall they have practiced from pre-dawn to post dusk. Hope they have fun and do well, and return home safely, having been benefitted by their journeys.
      "Each day well lived makes every yesterday a dream of happiness and every tomorrow a vision of hope. Look well therefore to this one day for it, and it alone, is life"
      ~ Sanskrit poem attributed to Kalidasa, "Salutation to the Dawn"

Brian's Wish

Comment

Turn13

I like it when they actually show the marching bands, floats and balloons!

Comment

Brownsburg band on right now on CBS!

Comment

Parades, scharmades...
            "The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made."
            ~~Groucho Marx
            I have the hots for Khaleesi...

Comment

Originally posted by Turn13 View Post
              My adopted hometown Brownsburg Bulldogs are in the Macy's parade today. We live well within earshot of the high school and have listened to them practice and play at games for 21 years now. This fall they have practiced from pre-dawn to post dusk. Hope they have fun and do well, and return home safely, having been benefitted by their journeys.
              I saw them and thought, gee, we know some folks from Brownsburg...
              You've worked so hard on the kidney. Very special -- the kidney has a very special place in the heart. It's an incredible thing. Donald John Trump

Brian's Wish * Jason Foundation

Comment

Joey Saldana, Adam Andretti, Pancho Carter, Johnny Parsons... a few may have moved outside of town, with development encroaching on once secluded estates...
                "Each day well lived makes every yesterday a dream of happiness and every tomorrow a vision of hope. Look well therefore to this one day for it, and it alone, is life"
                ~ Sanskrit poem attributed to Kalidasa, "Salutation to the Dawn"

Brian's Wish

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X