No announcement yet.

Funniest names of people you actually know or knew at some time in your life

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Funniest names of people you actually know or knew at some time in your life

(went to school with these)

Dusty Knuckles
    Crystal Waters
    Lon Springer - we called him "Lawn Sprinkler"
    Katie Grady - later married a man with the surname McCrady so now she's "Katie Grady McCrady" on Facebook
    BRAWNDO - THE THIRST MUTILATOR...IT'S GOT WHAT PLANTS CRAVE!

Jim Dick

Carol Christmas - she married into that one

But on the positive side: Taylor Tunes (and whatta cutie)
    "The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made."
    ~~Groucho Marx
    I have the hots for Khaleesi...

Comment

Mary Christmas --- she did not think it was at all funny though her father, who was a brewmaster and may have been sampling his wares, loved the joke he played on his daughter.

Clark Kent --- again, a father who was truly immature.

Junior Senior --- his real name was Albert but since he was named after his father, it was inevitable that he was saddled with this.
      The only function of economic forecasting is to make astrology look respectable : John Kenneth Galbraith

Comment

I also knew a Tammy Pancake. She played doubles tennis in high school with a girl who's last name was "Bacon" so they called themselves, "The Breakfast Club."

Comment

April Sprinkle - via a marriage.

Harry Legg and, of course, Harry Legg JR.

Forrest Wood and Forrest Greenwood

And the two brothers way up in the holler in east TN. James and his brother Jimmy. Their sister? Bunny, real given name.

Comment

I keep thinking of more thanks to your contributions. Goner just reminded me that I have a good friend who's actual name is Harry Johnson but he does not use his first name.

Comment

You can call him Johnson?

Comment

In High School, our SRO (School resource officer) was named Peter Hard. Great guy, great family, unfortunate name.
                I ride tandem/with the random/Things don't run the way I planned them.
                Peter Gabriel, "Humdrum"

Comment

Went to high school with James Bond and Dustin Hockman. My brother-in-law dated Candy Barr.

Worst name belonged to a Terre Haute artist named Salty Seamon.
                  Center Grove Trojans
                  2008 5A Football State Champs
                  2015 6A Football State Champs
                  2011 Track State Champs

Center Grove Jr. Trojans
                  2014, 2015 & 2017 IEFA State Champs

Comment

There was a superviser at worked named Charles Head, but he went by the name Chuck. His works there now, same thing, Chuck Head.

Also from work, a lady named Kelli, married to a guy with the last name Kelly. Kelli Kelly.
                    I like Ren and chevy. I don't care much for djski. That's my 'scientific' poll of one. - -Mannishboy-

Comment

Not funny names but...
                      Mr. Hoover was born in Washington DC on July 4th, and his neighbor,
                      Mr. Hart was a redhead born on Valentine's Day.
                      "The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made."
                      ~~Groucho Marx
                      I have the hots for Khaleesi...

Comment

Years ago, there was a cashier at the IGA behind my workplace at the time whose name was Venus Farmer.

She was young and quite attractive. She also was married. Meaning she chose to be saddled with a name like that.

That's love, man...
                        "I didn't hear a single comment about airboxes, "carbashians", or how terrible the car looked. I did see dozens and dozens of little kids in awe of the speed and how cool the cars looked. We should learn from our children."
                        --Danny Noonan

Comment

I'm from Alaska, lots of unusual names. Sold snowmobiles to:

Segundo Strongheart
                          Alex Talekpalek
                          Nimrod Bodfish
                          Frank Ahnognantoguk (Otherwise known as Frankie A to K)
                          Lucillle Butts

Guy that raced for me was Jimmer Dick

Comment

I once knew a guy named Woody Raper and his brother got the nickname Diddy Raper. I assume the proper name was Woodrow but I had no idea about Diddy.
                            Davydd (Anglicized Welsh name for David...that's all)
                            Certified BPT Taster Pursuing Pork Tenderloin Sandwiches
                            Long lost Speedway Sparkplug thrashing about in the deep woods of Minnesota

Comment

Anal Sheikh.

Got her declared a vexatious litigant.
                              "An emphasis was placed on drivers with road racing backgrounds which meant drivers from open wheel, oval track racing were at a disadvantage. That led Tony George to create the IRL." -Indy Review 1996

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X