No announcement yet.

Tour de France 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think Roglic has recovered from his crash at the Critereum.😉 And how about Sepp Kuss.👍
    It's hard to be cool when your dad is Goofy.

Comment

I am depressed when Sagan isn't in green but Sam has me thinking it's gonna be a sad tour for me. But after yesterday's stage & all the gloom & doom for Peter they were expressing on their Green jersey picks just was too much. Maybe one of the young Americans will offer me reason to perk up.

Of course I haven't seen today's stage so who knows maybe I have reason to smile & don't know it yet.

"Ooh woo, I'm a Rebel just for kicks, now
      I been feeling it since 1966, now..."

Comment

Bora sure put the hammer down, didn’t they. Peter back in green but his sprint speed is lacking so far.

Comment

I realize it is an unpopular opinion, but sprinters have always been the least interesting part of this race for me. Not a comment throughout the season, but for the TDF.
          Eff LBD!

Comment

Heartbreak for Hirshi at the line.
            It's a Hoosier thing, you wouldn't understand...

Comment

That foggy and wet descent sure had my attention.

Comment

Best two days of racing in the Tour in a long time. Sky/Ineos really sucked the life out of the race for years.
                I wish I knew - Dennis "Cutty" Wise

When its game time, it's pain time! - Terrible Terry Tate

Comment

Let me get this straight... Two years ago a rider bumped Sagan trying to pass Peter. He bumps Peter from behind & Sagan gets disqualified because the person who bumped him crashed. This time Peter bumps shoulders with a rider who was fading towards the fencing & Sagan loses the points he earned for 2nd place.
                  What happened two years ago, Sagan's DQ, was overturned and the organizers apologized and told him that they were wrong & they shouldn't have disqualified him.
                  Will they be giving Sagan back his points before the tour is over?

Comment

Hirschi

Comment

I thoroughly enjoyed the thrashing Ineos took today, hope it continues. That last kilometer was something else.

Comment

Originally posted by PDC View Post
                        I thoroughly enjoyed the thrashing Ineos took today, hope it continues. That last kilometer was something else.
                        That was a fantastic finish.
                        Eff LBD!

Comment

It was a frustrating first week for me, we've had so much rain down here I have had to swallow a lot of inspiration to get out on my bike cause I don't do the rain. Too many orthopedic rods plates and screw for that chit.

sWWyVbXPoe2NFXFAgs4mv0EHY1LT__KtdSWwis12ymMniTeGpSuYevNCV4tHqCz949AgQUTfi9hO5RPTfT7d4YAxyzJ39yAgPSDeASOv2NEYI6B7IalmBsfOVdMXZvGjayEogg-swJohhVpjD5MKxzZvmq-ZcpRYK_3XDlAvcTS-7XIm3q2Gc4_ePXBZssxvezu-7XkdMy8A6cEMdtj2bOty3apGcHadDzxBkJrTOgIxi_Wkh8IZOzNYFjJWgQl

Comment

Bye bye Bernal.😮

Comment

Screwed up this weekend forgot about CNBC and settled for late evening repeats on NBCsports this weekend. But it's going to take till midweek to watch all I put on the DVR this weekend so it's all good. Anyways evening weekend TV sucks this time of year.

Comment

Bernal out of the Tour.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/cycling/...ineos-without/

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X