Better living through science: Man has penis reconstructed on his arm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Better living through science: Man has penis reconstructed on his arm

'DICKY ARM' Dad who lost his penis to horrific blood infection becomes first man in the world to have a new one built on his arm

NINTCHDBPICT000597369979.jpg?strip=all&w=960.jpg

British man whose penis fell off due to a severe blood infection had a new one built – on his arm, where he even got an extra 2 inches, according to a report.

Malcolm MacDonald, 45, a mechanic, suffered a horrific infection in his perineum that turned his fingers, toes and manhood black, The Sun reported.

“I had struggled for years with an infection in my perineum but I had no idea what could happen,” the separated dad of two from Thetford, Norfolk, told the outlet.

“When I saw my penis go black I was beside myself. It was like a horror film. I was in a complete panic. I knew deep down it was gone and I was going to lose it,” he said.

He said he was “completely gutted” when his penis “just dropped off on to the floor” in 2014 – but his testicles remained intact, according to the outlet.

“Because I had been through the devastation of knowing I was going to lose it, I just picked it up and put it in the bin,” MacDonald continued.

“I went to the hospital and they said the best they could do for me was to roll the remaining stump up like a little sausage roll. It was heartbreaking.”

MacDonald said he became a recluse and began drinking heavily.

“For two years after losing my penis I felt a shadow of a man. My life really fell apart because I had no self-confidence. I drank too much. I didn’t see family and friends — I just didn’t want to have to face up to it,” he said.

But then he found out from his doctor about the so-called “penis master” — Professor David Ralph of London’s University College Hospital.
    https://nypost.com/2020/07/31/man-wh...ign=SocialFlow

Really puts an exclamation mark on this gesture:

rude-italian-hand-gestures-12.jpg
    "Had every Athenian citizen been a Socrates, every Athenian assembly would still have been a mob." - Federalist 55
    “My first reaction as a race car driver was to jump out of the car and use the Foyt technique of driver development - grab him and pound some sense into him.”
    "Make way. I'm Reaganing."

Comment

Its good to know. I will wait until they can grow one between the legs.
      "Far better it is to dare mighty things, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat" -Teddy Roosevelt

Comment

With all this " social distancing" I would have sold him mine
        Last edited by West; 08-01-2020, 05:08 PM.

Comment

I assume they are going to attach it to the crotchal region at some point. If not why bother?
          Center Grove Trojans
          2008 5A Football State Champs
          2015 6A Football State Champs
          2011 Track State Champs

Center Grove Jr. Trojans
          2014, 2015 & 2017 IEFA State Champs

Comment

There are some people who have had it attached to their foreheads...
            "The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made."
            ~~Groucho Marx
            I have the hots for Khaleesi...

Comment

But wouldn't that make sex stink?

"Ooh woo, I'm a Rebel just for kicks, now
              I been feeling it since 1966, now..."

Comment

Originally posted by comfortably numb View Post
                Real-life unicorns...
                Tibi Fumus Obsidio Septum Doro

Comment

sounds-rather-painful-72085.gif

Comment

Can they add two inches to one that's still attached?

"Ooh woo, I'm a Rebel just for kicks, now
                    I been feeling it since 1966, now..."

Comment

You might be stuck there Frank. Unless you want to start from scratch.

Extenze is supposed to help with the pre-existing condition.

"Far better it is to dare mighty things, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat" -Teddy Roosevelt

Comment

Taint rot - it's real.
                        I ride tandem/with the random/Things don't run the way I planned them.
                        Peter Gabriel, "Humdrum"

Comment

Originally posted by comfortably numb View Post
                          Many gals would prefer it on the chin.
                          Trump, he's one of the nicest, most decent human beings possibly ever to walk the planet..

Comment

Originally posted by Indyknut View Post

Many gals would prefer it on the chin.
                            Obviously, I was being to obscure...
                            "The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made."
                            ~~Groucho Marx
                            I have the hots for Khaleesi...

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X