Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Final Issue

20191109_182121.jpg
    You've worked so hard on the kidney. Very special -- the kidney has a very special place in the heart. It's an incredible thing. Donald John Trump

Brian's Wish * Jason Foundation

Wow. I grew up on that and NSSN.

Comment

I don't know why, but, they sent me two of the last edition.
      I came late to subscribing, but, I really enjoyed that magazine.
      I do get, twice a day, on the internet their news pages.
      They say they will continue with the internet stuff.

==

Comment

What a bummer. I've been a subscriber since the early 80's. I'm just not a real big fan of reading articles on the internet. Besides I'm real worried one of these days I'm going to drop my tablet in the toilet

Comment

I did that once and it hurt like hell.
          "Factually Unfounded Opinion" Rep. Elijah Cummings
          "Loyalty to petrified opinions never yet broke a chain or freed a human soul in this world — and never will." Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by greg b View Post
            What a bummer. I've been a subscriber since the early 80's. I'm just not a real big fan of reading articles on the internet. Besides I'm real worried one of these days I'm going to drop my tablet in the toilet
            "On Track" started down that road when it ceased publication and I'm pretty sure never published a single story.
            You've worked so hard on the kidney. Very special -- the kidney has a very special place in the heart. It's an incredible thing. Donald John Trump

Comment

I remember when my dad used to subscribe and he got it in the mail as newsprint. He got mad when I read it before him.
              "George Bignotti's Sinmast Wildcat (Designed by Bob Riley); delicately built, carefully prepared and boldly driven by Gordon Johncock." -- Keith Jackson

Comment

Oh yeah. And tabloid format too. I remember reading the report on the 1980 Phoenix CART closer in Autoweek and not seeing anything about Johnny Rutherford's condition. A Robin Miller byline too...I always wondered how that slipped through editing.

I bought my first On Track subscription from Paul Oxman at Willow Springs. Wish I still had all my back issues...now that I have room for them, I'd probably read them as often as I do my Hungness books.

Comment

Originally posted by Jamski View Post
                  Oh yeah. And tabloid format too. I remember reading the report on the 1980 Phoenix CART closer in Autoweek and not seeing anything about Johnny Rutherford's condition. A Robin Miller byline too...I always wondered how that slipped through editing.

I bought my first On Track subscription from Paul Oxman at Willow Springs. Wish I still had all my back issues...now that I have room for them, I'd probably read them as often as I do my Hungness books.
                  I should ship you
                  mine. Seriously. Where u located?
                  No signature required

Comment

Originally posted by Automotive View Post

I should ship you
                    mine. Seriously. Where u located?

Tennessee. And I would give them a good home!

Comment

Ok we will work something out. I have old indy car magazine as well. On track. AutoWeek and competition press, sportscar (SCCA). Blah blah.
                      No signature required

Comment

Originally posted by Automotive View Post
                        Ok we will work something out. I have old indy car magazine as well. On track. AutoWeek and competition press, sportscar (SCCA). Blah blah.
                        Okay, now I'm intrigued...

Comment

It went downhill since it went from a newspaper to magazine form.. Used to get a lot of great stories and classifieds back then.
                          "Lead,follow or get the hell out of the way!

Lee Iacocca

Comment

Originally posted by MoparsRule View Post
                            Wow. I grew up on that and NSSN.
                            Didn't we all ?
                            "Lead,follow or get the hell out of the way!

Lee Iacocca

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X